• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Solved Optimizations

xelatercero

Cricket
Someone coul dgive me some tips for optimization of this game , even wiht bnsbuddy the performance it's barely noticeable , theres fps spikes on zone loading, camerea turning , the fps are not stable at all , it's just frustrating

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Lets start with the most important...

What are your hardware specifications?
What have you tried so far?

xelatercero

Cricket
Lets start with the most important...

What are your hardware specifications?
What have you tried so far?

Windows 10
Motherboard: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC
CPU: I7-8700K at 4.8Ghz
RAM: Kingston Fury 16GB at 3200Mhz DDR4
Graphic card: Rtx 2080 ventus 8GB it's overclocked
And the game is running from an SSD at a resolution of 2560x1440

I've probably tried about everything, bnsbuddy, changing graphics settings, removing shaadows improves a bit but at my specs i would espect to be able to play with some detailed graphics.

I've tried nvidia control panel adjustments, task manager adjustments as affinity , priority..

At some zones the fps are ok at 70-80 but very unstable , fps fluctuating a lot , and as low as 30-40 in some more dense zones, it's funny because even with the option that puts all to minimum for low end pc the game runs exactly the same.

If i put the game at ultra the performance is terrible until i disable shadows , but even then i would expect to able to play smoothly

xelatercero

Cricket
Well , after a few days with bns support , we pinpointed the problem, it was my user , it's corrupted in some way , to the point where in another games , where my performance where good , now is even better , and BnS runs butter smooth , god damn, finally

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
I've completely forgotten to answer you ...

I've heard about that causing issues, but never heard of it causing performance issues.

I would never guess it was your profile being corrupted.

If you still have a copy of the instructions or you remember the exact steps you took to fix the game, could you add them here?
That would be very interesting, in case others need.

Top Bottom