• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture New outfit: Archer - for all class.....

orionkg

Cricket
Follow fanpage ChiBi Mod to get this mod. free for all sever....

Attachments

Speedy

Cricket
pls upload the upk files cause that tool is in some other language and wont work on NA client

Hime

Cricket
Modder
Donator
I'm stuck at selecting the contents folder. I don't understand the language, but for some reason, it gives an error when selecting the contents folder. >-<

orionkg

Cricket
I'm stuck at selecting the contents folder. I don't understand the language, but for some reason, it gives an error when selecting the contents folder. >-<
Hi bro.... The above tool is only for VN servers. But you can create a fake folder of the VN server by downloading the following file and extracting it :
-The next : you copy file "CookedPC" from game Folder NA and paste in to fake folder with Link : " D:\BNS\32834\service\contents\bns\CookedPC"
-Then run our Tool and setting link to fake folder " Contents"
- Choose mod for you as shown below. until the mod announcement is successful.
-Finally, go to the "Mod" folder and copy the UPK files to switch to the folder of the BNS-NA game : "D:\BNS\32834\service\contents\Local\GARENA\VIETNAMESE\CookedPC\Mod"
>>>>>>>>Good Luck !

Attachments

Hime

Cricket
Modder
Donator
Hi bro.... The above tool is only for VN servers. But you can create a fake folder of the VN server by downloading the following file and extracting it :
-The next : you copy file "CookedPC" from game Folder NA and paste in to fake folder with Link : " D:\BNS\32834\service\contents\bns\CookedPC"
-Then run our Tool and setting link to fake folder " Contents"
- Choose mod for you as shown below. until the mod announcement is successful.
-Finally, go to the "Mod" folder and copy the UPK files to switch to the folder of the BNS-NA game : "D:\BNS\32834\service\contents\Local\GARENA\VIETNAMESE\CookedPC\Mod"
>>>>>>>>Good Luck !
Yo, thanks! Worked perfectly ^_^

Top Bottom