• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

New DPS Meter

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
this will enable the old dps meter everywhere (the one that shows the entire pty dps)

You don't have permission to view content!
You don't have permission to view content!

Last edited:

War

Sand Warrior
can u pls tell where to put the file ? new dps meter is sucks.... it just disappears after the boss is dead and thats even more dumb .... u cant figure anything from dps meter and now people will look at meters even more than before as they expect it to disappear before boss death -_-

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
can u pls tell where to put the file ? new dps meter is sucks.... it just disappears after the boss is dead and thats even more dumb .... u cant figure anything from dps meter and now people will look at meters even more than before as they expect it to disappear before boss death -_-
it's an addon, it goes with bns buddy addon folder from the addon tab.

EzPz

Cricket
I cant seem to get t he party dps meter to work. i have deleted all the addons and reinstalled this file, and still only shows 1 person meter.

EzPz

Cricket
how do i restore the old one?

I downloaded the addons pack and put it in the addons folder. Then i started up the game and did cold storage with a group and didnt have the party meter. So i quit the game and downloaded this one in the OG post and did mandate, and still didnt have a party meter :(

sorry for the troubles

VasssH

Cricket
Donator
how do i restore the old one?

I downloaded the addons pack and put it in the addons folder. Then i started up the game and did cold storage with a group and didnt have the party meter. So i quit the game and downloaded this one in the OG post and did mandate, and still didnt have a party meter :(

sorry for the troubles
Yo, you need to click the check box of DPS meter in "addons" tab and select 32/64 bits.. and just click play bnsbuddy will do the job!

bodosko

Cricket
It's not working here.
I tried repairing all the files first, then applying the patch. It does make it show party DPS, but it is only showing the DPS meter inside 6-man dungeons.
I also tried manually applying the patch, editing the xml files and recompiling, and still didn't work.

Can you guys copy the dps-meter part of your xml file here? Someone that has it working.

Thanks.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
It's not working here.
I tried repairing all the files first, then applying the patch. It does make it show party DPS, but it is only showing the DPS meter inside 6-man dungeons.
I also tried manually applying the patch, editing the xml files and recompiling, and still didn't work.

Can you guys copy the dps-meter part of your xml file here? Someone that has it working.

Thanks.
Depends what region you're playing on. Some regions has the old dps meter
which uses the old dps meter patch. and not this new one.

Top Bottom