• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Solved Need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian1234

Cricket
hi , i would like to ask help for an issue , usually when i log the game in the character selection screen i have like 50+ fps with shadows on in level 5 , now im having 38 for no reason , i tryed disabling the mod , disabling bns buddy , enabling , didnt fix anything , do you guys have the same issue after the last buddy update? , i cant find a single clue what is happening , even my computer have an exelent temperature right now.
Reinstaling "latest.pck" from a link doesnt fix the issue (dx 12 mod shaders things.) , in dx9 i get 34 fps.
inside the game im having freezes in celestial basin where the game needs to load something and from 75 (wich is my fps limit) i got in a sec 48 fps.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
I'll link you a topic of general fixes. Some fps fixes are also included in there.

The nvidia fix should work for you, unless you're using amd GPU.
and make sure to check fth entries within extras in bns buddy.

Christian1234

Cricket
I have i7 2600 , rx 570 4gb and ssd / 2x8 gb ram dual channel , fixed the issue , going to documents/bns/ncwest/clientconfig.xml y found that there are 3 modes , windowed , full windowed and fullscreen , just set fullscreen in 1 , and worked , i think something was wrong there , but thanks for the help anyway , this kind of issue is very strage. (and im having 64/65 fos in that part of the game )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom