• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Voice Korean Voicepack/Font - Updated 2021-03

Status
Not open for further replies.

anheru

Cricket
It seems npcs that you approach will speak korean now, but initiating dialog with quest npcs are still in english

cavok

Cricket
It seems npcs that you approach will speak korean now, but initiating dialog with quest npcs are still in english
Uploaded a v2 of the fix to my google drive, it's 55mb so hopefully that fixes the last of the issues.

Sylphid C.

Cricket
yeah so weird , only the dialog are broken, speaking with npc are english and everything else is in korean LUL

anheru

Cricket
So I went ahead and finished the story and it seems the only issue left is whenever talking to npcs with yellow arrows above their heads (or quest letters), the voices are still in english. Once the arrow has moved on, they get their korean voices back.

cavok

Cricket
So I went ahead and finished the story and it seems the only issue left is whenever talking to npcs with yellow arrows above their heads (or quest letters), the voices are still in english. Once the arrow has moved on, they get their korean voices back.
Wild, I'm probably just going to leave it as is, but if anyone finds the missing files feel free to post them here and i'll add them in. I usually do this by using content cop to search for voicecue, facefx, vorbis, and soundcue(i dont remember if soundcue is a thing, but im pretty certain it is).

Jerwin

Cricket
Thanks for sharing your voice pack! I'm making an EN voice pack based on your upk list and am curious what this "content cop" is you're using. I don't find anything that looks relevant with a Google search, can you share a link? I'll let you know if I find your missing files.

Jerwin

Cricket
Do you guys happen to know how to make an ENG translation and voice pack for the KR server ?

I've been using the BnSDatTool for making ENG translations for the JP server (check it's link here on the bnsbuddy forums).

For making an ENG voice pack, you can install the English version of Blade & Soul, then copy the upk files included in this KR voice pack (not all will exist) and apply to the KR version of the game.

BIlogishB

Cricket
I've been using the BnSDatTool for making ENG translations for the JP server (check it's link here on the bnsbuddy forums).

For making an ENG voice pack, you can install the English version of Blade & Soul, then copy the upk files included in this KR voice pack (not all will exist) and apply to the KR version of the game.
Thank you I will give it a go!

cavok

Cricket
Thanks for sharing your voice pack! I'm making an EN voice pack based on your upk list and am curious what this "content cop" is you're using. I don't find anything that looks relevant with a Google search, can you share a link? I'll let you know if I find your missing files.
Easiest place to find it is in mod police (airix's) discord, its pinned in lounge.

Edit: Oh, and when you do create your own file list, make sure you don't have the following files, they cause issues.
00003814.upk 00007242.upk 00007307.upk 00008904.upk 00024690.upk 00059534.upk

Last edited:

Jerwin

Cricket
Thanks for the details cavok.

I followed your method and used content cop to search for voicecue, facefx, vorbis, and soundcue and made an English voice pack that includes voice for story act 11. Not sure why the files are not getting found in the Korean version. Here's a list of files in my English pack you can use for a comparison. I've also posted my English voice pack on these forums if it would help that you have the files.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qgkwje5bxiuybi7/EN_voicepack_6-25-2020_file_list.txt/file

cavok

Cricket
Thanks for the details cavok.

I followed your method and used content cop to search for voicecue, facefx, vorbis, and soundcue and made an English voice pack that includes voice for story act 11. Not sure why the files are not getting found in the Korean version. Here's a list of files in my English pack you can use for a comparison. I've also posted my English voice pack on these forums if it would help that you have the files.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qgkwje5bxiuybi7/EN_voicepack_6-25-2020_file_list.txt/file
Compared the list and excluding umap files, the only two files missing would be
00016156.upk (date modified: 8/27/2017)
00072411.upk (date modified: 12/18/2019)
Hopefully these fix it, 0007241 does have some quest cues in it. They're labeled as voice_#cue for some reason.
Will probably leave 00016156 out, since it doesn't appear to be voice or facefx related.

Attachments

• only missing upks.zip
    9.3 MB · Views: 33

undercaine

Cricket
Hello, I encounter the exact same problem with the act 11 dialogs but with the japanese voice pack. Does someone happen to have those missing files for the japanese version ? especially the 00072411.upk one since it appears it's the one resolving the problem. I would do it myself but my laptop doesn't have enough storage capacity to download the japanese client. Help would be greatly appreciated :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom