• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Voice Korean Voicepack/Font - Updated 2021-03

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavok

Cricket
Download Here: link removed
Updated 2021-03 for All content up to idk i dont play the game, i just searched through 50000 files for new cues and voicelines.

If the download does not work, right click the link and open in Incognito/Private Browsing.

[Installation Instructions]
1. Open BNS Buddy and tick the Unattended box.
2017-12-07_11-32-43.png
2. G to BNS Buddy's Mod Manager tab and click Mod Folder, extract the voice pack into this folder.
explorer_2017-12-07_11-35-07.png
3. Reopen BNS Buddy or click Refresh Mods.
4. Tick the box next to the folder that appears in the list, and press Mod Selected and wait until it's done.
ShareX_2017-12-07_11-38-02.png
alternative method: place folder or upk's in C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS\contents\Local\NCWEST\ENGLISH\CookedPC\mod

The Korean font is also located in my google drive. It is completely optional and can be applied in the same way.

Last edited:

naaa

Cricket
I tired to do the font, but the only thing that shows in korean is when you get to select characters,
I have installed all the existing korean fonts, assuming 3 of them.
any solutions?

cavok

Cricket
I tired to do the font, but the only thing that shows in korean is when you get to select characters,
I have installed all the existing korean fonts, assuming 3 of them.
any solutions?
It's the font only, not a translation/language patch

cavok

Cricket
Updated in advance for 2018-05-09 patch (Eternal Night/Nightfall Sanctuary)

No longer de-duping the voicepack, so as to prevent issues with new content playing a few voice lines in english. This results in a larger file size (4gb, up from 2gb) but means it only needs to be updated when KR gets new content.
--- Merged ---
Updated for 2018-06-20

Nothing new was really added, FaceFX was merged into the soundpack. This just means that facial animations match the voice lines (lip syncing)

cavok

Cricket
Wasn't there an update for this month :thinking:
Already has all of the content for next patch (act 9 and shadowmoor), and I only need to update it to add upcoming content.

The next time a dungeon releases on KR i'll go and update it, since my pack doesn't contain anything past shadowmoor.

cavok

Cricket
Updated 2018-11-19 for all content up to ET boss 3 (The latest content release on KR as of this post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom