• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Kungfu Master [KFM NORMAL / SIMP MODE CHANGES]

emenath

Cricket
apologize hahaha, is that I'm at work
but what I was playing while I was installing it and how I had build fire did not work at all, that's why the questions, sorry Q_Q
thanks for answering

In some future you could do one for SF?

BlackRose

Cricket
I don't know how to make these addons and so on. It would be really nice if you could maybe upload the fire kfm searing palm to 4 ?

Also maybe smolder from F to 2 so we can just hold 2 as if in simple mode.

emenath

Cricket
I mean, if you could do some guide to simplify the use of SF skills, it would be easier to use (F) in RMB or something like that

Exora

True Hongmoon
I don't know how to make these addons and so on. It would be really nice if you could maybe upload the fire kfm searing palm to 4 ?

Also maybe smolder from F to 2 so we can just hold 2 as if in simple mode.

Don't u wanna save smolder sometimes?
I can make palm on 4 for fire.

I mean, if you could do some guide to simplify the use of SF skills, it would be easier to use (F) in RMB or something like that

Thats already simple mode... Also u have addon somewhere on this forum that puts V in simp mode so its ez af...

AfricanKage

Cricket
For the Cyclone Kick to LMB patch when you activate windgyre you can't pop the threat skill mid combat is tht intended?

SEMooR

Cricket
do i have to use macro with KFM wind normal mode addon?
and if i have to use what should i do?

Stormfuls

Cricket
After recent patch "KFM WIND Old Keybinds" no longer working for me. When you're more than 3 meters "Guiding Fist" is still on 2.

Top Bottom