• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

is power leveling legit in blade and soul

mmoseeker

Cricket
i am also new to blade and soul. One of my friends talked me into starting playing it, but the early game seems like a mess. There are some veterans running around with epic gear and stuff. I wish to get that too, but seems like it will be a while before I get there. The same friend told to browse through the sellers at an ebay-like site - playermall.com, you can find some boosting service provider that dont use bot to leveling account

friendlinzh

Cricket
i am also new to blade and soul. One of my friends talked me into starting playing it, but the early game seems like a mess. There are some veterans running around with epic gear and stuff. I wish to get that too, but seems like it will be a while before I get there. The same friend told to browse through the sellers at an ebay-like site - playermall.com, you can find some boosting service provider that dont use bot to leveling account

is it legit??i found some game platform that provide boosting service
Post automatically merged:

maybe find my friends to power leveling for me is a good option?

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
It's actually easy to get leg gear.
The campaign gives you lots of gear to level-up.

Compared to 2015-6.
Now it's pretty easier to gear up than what it was before.

Most people buy their gear trough paypal and such. To get materials/gold.
But most endup being scammed.

If your friends have decent gear, they could carry you trough raids/dungeons easily and "power-level" you faster.

Top Bottom