• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Goodbye DPS Boosting Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashrem

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
Unfortunately I won't be able to do any testing for about an hour or so on my BD. I will post again when I can using the Simplified Mode OFF version. Thank you so much!
Well, use the BDAniCancel.patch I posted up there.

dashrem

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
Okay I'm back. I'll apply this new one and test.
Sounds good.
I watched those videos you uploaded. Those slow downs are what I see if I turn the pending values up. Weird that you see it with 0 pending values.

dashrem

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
It still doesn't compare to without-addon. I'm not sure if it's better than the previous I tested either... it probably feels about the same?

https://puu.sh/BEMzc/69f6e22ebc.mp4 <- Without add-on
https://puu.sh/BEMIK/dcfd5f4520.mp4 <- With add-on
https://puu.sh/BEOQy/cddef62c3a.mp4 <- latest add-on

And I'm not too sure then. Every time I close Kill Game I restore the add-on, delete it, then apply the new one. I think that should properly fix things.
Well, after testing on my Gunslinger, I wasn't confident they would work for you either. Absolutely killed the flow for me. lol. I'll keep working at this tomorrow. Need sleepy now. :bnslaugh:

Yoshi39

Cricket
I understand, thanks for all you've done! I'm sure with more testing you'll be able to get it

tld1611

Cricket
It also happens with my Des earth. I think this add-on has a problem with anicancel class using simple mode. It just like you press RMB-LMB to fast when animation canceling.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
I will just say this one, big and bold for you all:

THIS IS NOT A 100% GUARANTEED SOLUTION!
THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT INFLUENCE THIS, INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):

• YOUR PING
  • YOUR CLASS
  • YOUR COMPUTER
  • HOW MANY KEYS YOU PRESS IN A SECOND
  • HOW LONG THE KEY IS HELD DOWN WHEN YOU CLICK IT
  • HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR YOU TO CLICK THE NEXT KEY
Throttle your expectations, mess with the values and then you may see a difference.

dashrem

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
I will just say this one, big and bold for you all:

THIS IS NOT A 100% GUARANTEED SOLUTION!
THERE ARE MANY THINGS THAT INFLUENCE THIS, INCLUDING (BUT NOT LIMITED TO):

• YOUR PING
  • YOUR CLASS
  • YOUR COMPUTER
  • HOW MANY KEYS YOU PRESS IN A SECOND
  • HOW LONG THE KEY IS HELD DOWN WHEN YOU CLICK IT
  • HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR YOU TO CLICK THE NEXT KEY
Throttle your expectations, mess with the values and then you may see a difference.
Stop yelling at me :bnscry: I'm trying my best to come up with a simple universal solution that works for everybody.

email107

Cricket
So sad... when less pending-key-tick-time and pressed -key-tick-time, then better play with anicanc-classes.
I too tested this shit atributes for comfortable play for KFM and now can say that is so hard...

Escanor

Cricket
can someone help optimize it to wind kfm? it seems to spam kicks in simple mode without using R and with macro its really unreliable cause ms changing from 100-180

I was testing for quit a while to optimize it for wind KFM but i'm using right now those values i didn't fully test them and see if there is a major change but there is definetly one and if you want to try and change some values you shouldn't put everything to low or you will only do FFFFFFFF when using simple mode

Attachments

• KFM_test.patch
    596 bytes · Views: 73

dashrem

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
I was testing for quit a while to optimize it for wind KFM but i'm using right now those values i didn't fully test them and see if there is a major change but there is definetly one and if you want to try and change some values you shouldn't put everything to low or you will only do FFFFFFFF when using simple mode
If you're already doing something game breaking, designed around default settings, changing these settings will negatively impact that.

16 inches of Chi

Sand Warrior
I'm actually using simplified mode for these recordings since BD simplified mode does the anicancel for you--should I still download the Simple Mode Off?
Why are you using lightning BDs simple mode? It'll ruin your lightning flash by canceling your second strike with flicker so you lose a lot of dps.

You need a long delay after using lightning flash and a short delay after flicker, you're better off making a macro with nonsimple mode than rely on simple mode and this kind of fix.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Why are you using lightning BDs simple mode? It'll ruin your lightning flash by canceling your second strike with flicker so you lose a lot of dps.

You need a long delay after using lightning flash and a short delay after flicker, you're better off making a macro with nonsimple mode than rely on simple mode and this kind of fix.

I use Simple Mode and do better than without Simple Mode.

:bnsshy:

Am I doing it wrong?

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
What level do you get the abilities to be able to anicancel on BD? Is it right when you can access K at 17?

I don't remember...

You can check it by googling "na char info" and checking the skills of someone on there

dashrem

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
I don't remember...

You can check it by googling "na char info" and checking the skills of someone on there
Okay, so I get the abilities right away, but nothing I can fight at early levels lives long enough to test properly lol. I'm going to have to get to Mushin's anyway.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Okay, so I get the abilities right away, but nothing I can fight at early levels lives long enough to test properly lol. I'm going to have to get to Mushin's anyway.

What I mean is that you get skills based on your level.

Level 55 = all skills
Level 1 = barely any skills

dashrem

Bamboo Warrior
Donator
What I mean is that you get skills based on your level.

Level 55 = all skills
Level 1 = barely any skills
Well of course I knew that. I meant when it was possible to actually anicancel. I could do it right from 17. Nothing lives long enough for a good test, but so far it seems to be working fine. Here is the patch for settings I use. Oops. Wrong patch. Should have checked before uploading. Right one here now.

Attachments

• DPSBoosterTest.patch
    753 bytes · Views: 273
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom