• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Texture NSFW Model [GonF] Skimpy/Sexy Mod Compendium

XTGMods

Bamboo Warrior
Sorry, not sorry

This post will be a collection of my mods, mostly for GonF with occasional mods for JinF as well. All mods in this thread will replace vanilla outfits with outfits from other games. I do not take any requests nor any commissions, and I will absolutely not make further changes to any mods unless I feel like it myself. All mod previews are done with moderate sliders, do not ask me to adjust breast or butt size, there's a reason why the game has body sliders, so just use that. All mods will have both an intended replacement as well as a hongmoon uniform replacement, while some mods may also have 2 variants, 1 with butt physics and 1 without. Butt physics can cause a lot of clipping, that's why I made 2 variants on some mods.

I highly do not recommend you to remove body slider limits with my mods, mostly because all these mods use the DoA nude base body. None of the previews are taken with maximum sliders and the body can be made bigger even without removing slider limits. I believe everything is already big enough. However, if you are a huge fan of BBW body types, then by all means go ahead and remove slider limits(I love you cultured degens <3).

GonF

Twisted Fate (DoA Fluffy Parka, modified open top):

Beach Day (DoA Innocence, white version):

Pure White (DoA Lovely Summer):

Flashback (DoA Rainy Drops):

Dark Angel:

Indomitable:

All other variants such has Hongmoon Uniform or no butt physics can be found in this folder:
https://mega.nz/folder/uUsSBYza#dhlFJvUEbITnLD0jwufg3w

Virus Total for the entire mod folder:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/9cbeddb0e97f62d70e30edf554085fe9f4eb186e8be417a91228e27291eaee96?nocache=1

Install like any other mod with either BnSBuddy or Multi-tool.
Post your showcases/screenshots here if you want, no need to be shy :D

Credits:
Thanks to:
Gildor for Umodel Viewer
atenfyr for UAsset GUI
krunkDunk for the mesh and textures
KimCoder for the bns mod tool
Epic Games for Unreal Editor

If you want to donate to me, whether for Blade and Soul or other game mods I make, you can either buy me a Ko-Fi or donate via Paypal. Thanks for your support!

Last edited:

dgdswd

Cricket
I find that your nude body mods do not work , but the oufit mod replaced hongmoon is okay. Maybe the TW version underwear is different or other reasons,can you tell me? By the way, your mods are excellent

XTGMods

Bamboo Warrior
I find that your nude body mods do not work , but the oufit mod replaced hongmoon is okay. Maybe the TW version underwear is different or other reasons,can you tell me? By the way, your mods are excellent
I wouldn't have a clue but I'm pretty sure TW uses same files as NA/EU. I don't play the game so I can't tell you the exact reason.

dgdswd

Cricket
I wouldn't have a clue but I'm pretty sure TW uses same files as NA/EU. I don't play the game so I can't tell you the exact reason.
Thanks for your reply. Can you provide the nude mod replace hongmoon uniform? And i want to support you by patreon when the bns classcial verson start, wishing you still be willing to create excellent mods for bns that time.

XTGMods

Bamboo Warrior
Thanks for your reply. Can you provide the nude mod replace hongmoon uniform? And i want to support you by patreon when the bns classcial verson start, wishing you still be willing to create excellent mods for bns that time.
Thank you for the consideration, but unfortunately I will not be playing BnS Neo nor do I see myself making mods for that game in the future.

HinataFr

Cricket
Hi a way to stay nude with HM costume plz ? :) and is it possible to have the samething for JinF plz ? :bnsheart::bnsheart::bnsplease:

Last edited:

XTGMods

Bamboo Warrior
Hi a way to stay nude with HM costume plz ? :) and is it possible to have the samething for JinF plz ? :bnsheart::bnsheart::bnsplease:
Sorry but I never made a Hongmoon version for the base nude body.
I probably won't be making Jin mods anytime soon.

Top Bottom