• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

NSFW Model UE4 [GonF, JinF] DoA Honoka Nude Body With Custom Jiggle Physics

XTGMods

Bamboo Warrior
Working on NA/EU only due to localization
Modified DoA Honoka Nude body for Gon and Jin female, the body proportions have been increased, therefore it is suggested that you don't go overboard with your sliders. There are both custom breast and butt jiggle physics for Gon female, but only breast jiggle for Jin female. In addition, this mod also fixes Jin female's leg problems when running, walking, sprint, dancing etc. (at least when running around butt naked)

Some recommended slider values:
Arm Thickness - keep this at default or around -2 to -3
Hand Length - I recommend you setting this to max, as the fingers are a bit shorter by default
Chest Size - I do not recommend going under -6
Head Size - I highly recommend increasing head size significantly for thiccer bodies
Neck width - Increase neck width if you have increased your head size

In addition for Jin Female, I highly recommend setting breast width to minimum, and torso size to around -10, this is because Jin females breasts can become too far apart if the breast width and torso size is set too high.

Note: This mod is compulsory for my dance mod! If you don't install this mod and try to use my animation mods, your character will break!

BNSR 2023-03-04 04-03-18.jpg BNSR 2023-03-04 03-53-50.jpg BNSR 2023-03-04 04-03-27.jpg BNSR 2023-03-04 03-55-09.jpg BNSR 2023-03-04 04-03-30.jpg BNSR 2023-03-04 03-55-05.jpg BNSR 2023-03-04 03-54-42.jpg BNSR 2023-03-04 03-54-41.jpg BNSR 2023-03-04 04-03-59.jpg BNSR 2023-03-04 04-04-10.jpg

Download link:
https://mega.nz/file/2RlzTS5J#eBQ0uNsF6Avd3IQsIJdwgK32RBbRGZQLzwXxNwLiyXM

VirusTotal:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...cb2d3d2a14c0b456ca56775bc0a077aed31?nocache=1

For modders:​

I will upload the body blend files here, you may use this body to make mods of your own, just remember to credit krunkDunk and do not sell it for commercial purposes. Please use Blender 2.8+ but no newer than Blender 2.9.3 because vertex weights will not work if you try to open this in Blender 3.0+.

Blender and texture files:
https://mega.nz/folder/3Q8ADAwY#h6lYnTH-KSm0j-MdBrPxhg

VirusTotal:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/...da9dfba7480c78962c5e5f9f13813386ec5?nocache=1

FAQ:​

Q: Can you make the body smaller?
A: No, but you can pay NCSoft $15 to change your character's appearance and make the body smaller by editing your character's sliders.

Q: Do you take commissions/requests?
A: No, but you may make some suggestions, though there's no guarantee I would do it.

Q: Will you make for Yun/LynF?
A: Sorry but I don't really want to.

Q: Will you make outfits using this body?
A: Yes, I will definitely be making outfits with this body.

Q: Can you add tattoos, pubes, piercings etc.?
A: Maybe, again no guarantee, only if I feel like it.

Q: Why?
A: Because... why not?

Q: Can you teach me 3D modelling?
A: No, but I will teach you how import your finished model back into the game. You can find Zommie's texture modding thread here and my mesh modding thread here.

Credits:​

Thanks to:
Gildor for Umodel Viewer
atenfyr for UAsset GUI
krunkDunk for the mesh and textures
KimCoder for the bns mod tool
Epic Games for Unreal Editor

If you want to donate to me, whether for Blade and Soul or other game mods I make, you can either buy me a Ko-Fi or donate via Paypal. Thanks for your support!

Last edited:

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
how to install this mod ??

The same way you install any other mod.

Throw the extracted folder in the "Mods" folder, in the same folder as the BnSBuddy.exe file.
Then run BnSBuddy. go to "Mods" and install it from there.

Fivatty

Cricket
The same way you install any other mod.

Throw the extracted folder in the "Mods" folder, in the same folder as the BnSBuddy.exe file.
Then run BnSBuddy. go to "Mods" and install it from there.
No tengo ese lanzador, me lo pasas por favor?

newoo

Cricket
One question please for the new UE4 mods, what version of BNbuddy do I download? What is the most secure/recommended version currently?

Last edited:

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
One question please for the new UE4 mods, what version of BNbuddy do I download? What is the most secure/recommended version currently?

The only one you can download with the updater.

Top Bottom