• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Dance NSFW Animation [GonF, JinF] Custom Dances From Various Games

XTGMods

Bamboo Warrior
I will post custom dance animations in this thread, I've so far edited and made 2 fully finished custom dances for GonF, the JinF versions will be updated later.

You must install my nude DoA base body, or else everything will break, and it shouldn't hurt anyways because the DoA nude base body does not replace any wearable outfit and is only seen when you strip your character entirely. Because I specifically retargeted the animations for the DoA body, so it must be installed, in addition, there won't be any Lyn or Yun versions for any dances, I'm not sorry
risitas-main.gif

So far it seems like the only way to have looping animations that last for a reasonable amount of time are the 2 default dance animations. Replacing short few second emotes with dances does not work as it will only play the dance for a few second and then stop entirely. I'm not entirely sure but I believe this might be coded inside the animation blueprint, but good luck trying to even extract that one :bnsgiggle:

All dances contain sound cues that would be similar to how the vanilla dances worked, there are footstep sounds (albeit default dirt footstep) and your character will moan and make flirty facial expressions as they dance. However, the voice of the sound cues cannot be matched with your character's chosen voice. Again, I think you need animation or even character blueprints to be able to do that. So if you have chosen let's say the JinF voice for your Gon, the dance voice cues will still stay as the default Gon voice, the same would happen vice versa in future updates for the JinF version.

Unfortunately due to the fact that currently 3 dances (only if you also include the charm pellet dance) are replaceable at a time, one set of dances can only contain a maximum of 3 modded dances. So you will not be able to use all the sets at once, unless someone figures out how to make emotes loopable. I do not know how often I will update this as it highly depends on whether I feel like it or not, so no guarantees there sorry.

PS: You can do regular cross race dance swaps yourself with these files for Yun and Lyn

good-idea.gif

GonF, JinF - Set 1 (replaces dance 1 and dance 2):
Dance 1:
The first dance is an extended version of a premium dance that was I believe exclusive to the Chinese Blade and Soul, I don't know what the name of this dance is called but it does not exist in NA/EU as it was supposedly attached to a CN exclusive outfit. The whole dance lasts for around 50 seconds.

Dance 2:
The second one is a dance from a game called HIT 2, this game is currently only available in Korea. This one loops for around 43 seconds, and is retargeted to the Blade and Soul skeleton.

GonF, JinF - Set 2 [Vindictus] (replaces dance 1 and dance 2):
Dance 1:
Vella's dance from Vindictus

Dance 2:

Fiona's dance from Vindictus

GonF - Set 3 [Vindictus] (replaces dance 1 and dance 2):
Dance 1:
Arisha's dance from Vindictus

Dance 2:

Lethor's dance from Vindictus

Virus Total:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/8a4facd8aeb17c155f7fe248284c9d21ad81ead949bdd5fdf94de10b72a619ef?nocache=1

Attachments

• GonF Custom Dance Pack 1.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
  • JinF Custom Dance Pack 1.zip
    1.1 MB · Views: 92
  • JinF Custom Dance Pack 2 (Vindictus)[Vella, Fiona].zip
    311.2 KB · Views: 52
  • GonF Custom Dance Pack 2 (Vindictus)[Vella, Fiona].zip
    310.6 KB · Views: 31
  • GonF Custom Dance Pack 3 (Vindictus)[Arisha, Lethor].zip
    474.4 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:

Kurusu_Light

Cricket
Brilliant Work man!!

I like how it turn out

newoo

Cricket
some rework version that works with -normal- naked bodies? pls :d that would be great!

newoo

Cricket
I have tried all the nude files in Ashlay's post, but the animation fails and Jin's arms break and it is not displayed correctly, any solution? ;3

XTGMods

Bamboo Warrior
I have tried all the nude files in Ashlay's post, but the animation fails and Jin's arms break and it is not displayed correctly, any solution? ;3
Not compatible with any mod that changes the default naked mesh, ie. the mesh you see when you completely remove your clothes.
You'll need to install a nude body that replaces Hongmoon Uniform or any other outfit, but not the naked model itself.
I never made the mod for regular use, I made it for fetish/kink content purposes, I guess I just felt like sharing the mod.

newoo

Cricket
I see, I will try to do more tests, don't worry and thank you for sharing, your mods are really good and h*ts. Never stop xD my respects!!

EDIT: Install simultaneously
-GonF-JinF DoA Nude Base Body (Inevertias)
-Mod_JinF_Nude (Ashlay)
-JinF Custom Dance Pack 1 (Inevertias)

And I tried again and it works!! but now animation 2 breaks in the legs xDD I think that's is an official failure of the BNS models, I don't know if modifying the animation corrects this or is it another type of failure???? (because this animation is displayed correctly if you only apply your mod "GonF-JinF DoA Nude Base Body ")

Last edited:

XTGMods

Bamboo Warrior
I see, I will try to do more tests, don't worry and thank you for sharing, your mods are really good and h*ts. Never stop xD my respects!!

EDIT: Install simultaneously
-GonF-JinF DoA Nude Base Body (Inevertias)
-Mod_JinF_Nude (Ashlay)
-JinF Custom Dance Pack 1 (Inevertias)

And I tried again and it works!! but now animation 2 breaks in the legs xDD I think that's is an official failure of the BNS models, I don't know if modifying the animation corrects this or is it another type of failure???? (because this animation is displayed correctly if you only apply your mod "GonF-JinF DoA Nude Base Body ")
No, it's not an official failure of BnS models, got nothing to do with that. I retargeted these custom animations to the GonF skeleton by default, most animations in-game however are retargeted from JinM skeleton through either character blueprints or animation blueprints. And because of this, the custom dances don't work because the GonF skeleton is different to the JinM skeleton.

Top Bottom