• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Forcemaster FM normal / simp mode changes

Exora

True Hongmoon
>>>>> ICE <<<<<

[NORMAL MODE]
Flash Freeze and Snowbal switch

[FIRE STANCE]
[X] [V]

skill_icon_forcemaster_1_26.png
skill_icon_forcemaster_0_29.png

[FROST STANCE]
[X] [V]

skill_icon_forcemaster_0_10.png
skill_icon_forcemaster_0_40.png

-ADDED: Ice coil / frost sheath stance switch-

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[SIMPLE MODE]
FM SIMP ICE

REMOVAL OF:
[RMB]

skill_icon_forcemaster_1_13.png

CHANGES:
[FIRE STANCE]

[X] [F] [V]

skill_icon_forcemaster_0_27.png

[FROST STANCE]

[X] [F] [V]

skill_icon_forcemaster_0_26.png

________________________________________________________________________________________________

FM SIMP ICE Superior stance PVE I PVP

ISSUE : after ice shield player is able to cast only 1 quickcast tornado isntead of 3

"FM NORMAL ICE" AND "FM SIMP ICE" DONT GO WELL WITH ICE COMET / TORNADO BUILD THEY ARE MEANT FOR CLASSIC PVE NOT FOR SOLO CONTENT AND SIMILAR AUTISM THAT NEEDS BURST!

>>>>> LIGHTNING <<<<<

[SIMPLE MODE]

PVP

REMOVAL OF:
[RMB]
skill_icon_forcemaster_2_15.png
/
skill_icon_forcemaster_2_18.png

[2]

skill_icon_forcemaster_2_33.png
<
skill_icon_forcemaster_2_31.png

PVE

REMOVAL OF:
[RMB]
skill_icon_forcemaster_2_15.png

[1]

skill_icon_forcemaster_1_54.png
<
skill_icon_forcemaster_2_23.png

[2]

skill_icon_forcemaster_2_33.png
<
skill_icon_forcemaster_2_31.png
<
skill_icon_forcemaster_1_56.png
/
skill_icon_forcemaster_1_57.png

fixed issue : where i forgot to remove awk zap from 2

If you notice that smth is not working as it should or u have any question just post it here :bnsyeharaclose:

Attachments

• FM NORAML ICE.patch
    1.7 KB · Views: 780
  • FM SIMP ICE.patch
    5.6 KB · Views: 951
  • FM SIMP ICE Superior stance PVE I PVP.patch
    8.8 KB · Views: 818
  • FM SIMP LIGHT PVP .patch
    4.3 KB · Views: 74
  • FM SIMP LIGHT PVE.patch
    5 KB · Views: 258
Last edited:

Matheus Silva

Cricket
Is it possible to replicate the stance change over Frost Sheath on V? So you can sheath faster.

And flash freeze can be swapped with the Z skill instead, when you using Ice comet talent on X?

Btw, great mod, I was expecting something like this from long ago. 11/10 recommend.

Exora

True Hongmoon
maybe switching
(from ice to fire stance) and
(from fire to ice stance) for faster freeizing?

And flash freeze can be swapped with the Z skill instead, when you using Ice comet talent on X?
tho i dont get this part...@_@

Matheus Silva

Cricket
maybe switching
(from ice to fire stance) and
(from fire to ice stance) for faster freeizing?

tho i dont get this part...@_@

Oh, don't worry, I actually got it right.Just replacing
with
worked as intended.

And don't worry about the
with
, I actually just replaced it differently, to use ice comet build.

Thanks ~~

Striking Shadow

Cricket
Can you add the Frost Sheath and Ice Coil switch to the normal mode addon too? EDIT: nvm, I went and added the switch myself.

Attachments

• FM ICE Flash Freeze and Snowbal switch.patch
    1.6 KB · Views: 144
Last edited:

Exora

True Hongmoon
Already did for simple mode...thought its pointless to do it for normal mode since legit simp mode with my changes is all u want for pve e.e

Exora

True Hongmoon
It does RMB LMB ICE BEAM then when u have ice buff it will do that other ICE attack.
Removed coldsnap so it doesnt randomly use it and made LMB have only stance swtich skills so its pretty much perfect for PVE. e.e

Just try it and u will see that its good.

Striking Shadow

Cricket
Yes it is indeed good, would be even better if I used the pink badge. Anyways for those that want to use the normal mode addon, you can use the addon that I edited that includes the V switch, it is your addon with just a bit of editing, and put it in your initial post to make it easier :D

Matheus Silva

Cricket
I actually managed to make ice comet work, but it's quite complicated. You need to find all the Ice comet combo id's and switch all of those to the key you want.
I will try to backtrack what I did and what are the id's later to help.

Exora

True Hongmoon
ye u have to find all 6 ids ...
Also i think that Dula dragon doesnt cast when non awk Arctic blast is up non stop...but when awk Arctic blast is up it casts dual dragon :bnshongwhat: (simp mode)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Nvm it needs both fire and frost orb to be used (scamz description of dual dragon)
Well ill have to bring back fire lmb...

Last edited:

Shonarsos

Cricket
Excuse me Exora but, how can I change the position of ice coil for flash freeze? Sorry for my ignorance.

Exora

True Hongmoon

Change id on skillbar-8 in fire stance into Flash freeze then change id on skillbar-6 in ice stance into Ice coil! GL!

JustMomo

Cricket

Change id on skillbar-8 in fire stance into Flash freeze then change id on skillbar-6 in ice stance into Ice coil! GL!
Is there a way to manually lmb for fire orb in simple mode ? I'm completely new with ice FM, if you can explain the right way to use it ( like c -> rmb -> z -> rmb) that would be so much help. Thank you for making this

Ayhan Karabıyık

Cricket
[NORMAL MODE]
Flash Freeze and Snowbal switch

[FIRE STANCE]
[X] [V]

[FROST STANCE]
[X] [V]

[SIMPLE MODE]
FM SIMP ICE

REMOVAL OF:

[LMB] [RMB] [F]

skill_icon_forcemaster_0_32.png
skill_icon_forcemaster_1_13.png

CHANGES:
[FIRE STANCE]

[X] [LMB] [V]

[FROST STANCE]

[X] [LMB] [V]

skill_icon_forcemaster_0_26.png

If you notice that smth is not working as it should or u have any question just post it here :bnsyeharaclose:

THIS ADDONS DONT GO WELL WITH ICE COMET / TORNADO BUILD THEY ARE MEANT FOR CLASSIC PVE NOT FOR SOLO CONTENT AND SIMILAR AUTISM!
Hello, Can you not remove Lmb from simple? Cuz need fire orbit to cast Dual Dragon, I cant see anything else to create a flame orbit apart from LMB.

Exora

True Hongmoon
Is there a way to manually lmb for fire orb in simple mode ? I'm completely new with ice FM, if you can explain the right way to use it ( like c -> rmb -> z -> rmb) that would be so much help. Thank you for making this

With my current simp mode addon no... cuz i thought that Dual Dragon needs fire OR frost orb but description is wrong cuz it still needs both...

Hello, Can you not remove Lmb from simple? Cuz need fire orbit to cast Dual Dragon, I cant see anything else to create a flame orbit apart from LMB.

I already noticed that problem just didnt have time to update... you can expect return of fire LMB some time this week. :bnsyeharaclose:
---------------------------------------
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand i did it today...tehe!
Tested it and it seems to be working good, so give it a try again!

Last edited:

Ayhan Karabıyık

Cricket
With my current simp mode addon no... cuz i thought that Dual Dragon needs fire OR frost orb but description is wrong cuz it still needs both...

I already noticed that problem just didnt have time to update... you can expect return of fire LMB some time this week. :bnsyeharaclose:
Ayy thank you! gonna test it!

Ayhan Karabıyık

Cricket

Humm.. I liked it but ehm since we have LMB to switch stance to fire, doesnt need duble swtiches on F button cuz its switches 2-3 times sometimes when you push it which is annoying :D
I suggest put back to original simple F switchh stance or humm idk :D

Exora

True Hongmoon
Humm.. I liked it but ehm since we have LMB to switch stance to fire, doesnt need duble swtiches on F button cuz its switches 2-3 times sometimes when you push it which is annoying :D
I suggest put back to original simple F switchh stance or humm idk :D
Strange it doesnt happen to me :bnsconfused: , main idea of F being both fire/ice stance swithc is cuz not always u want to attack with lmb to switch stance...

Top Bottom