• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Forcemaster FM normal / simp mode changes

Xristoforos26

Cricket
Donator
Hello, i'm a new Ice FM using the Superior Simplified Ice macro (the 3rd one you have attached), everything works splendid its way better than the retail version of FM, however i have a question

Is it technically possible to change Divine Veil to another slot - to G - (put G to F and vice versa) ? So i won't have it in front of the screen all the time while also interfering with F which is the interact button for NPCs etc.

Thanks in advance.

Exora

True Hongmoon
Hello, i'm a new Ice FM using the Superior Simplified Ice macro (the 3rd one you have attached), everything works splendid its way better than the retail version of FM, however i have a question

Is it technically possible to change Divine Veil to another slot - to G - (put G to F and vice versa) ? So i won't have it in front of the screen all the time while also interfering with F which is the interact button for NPCs etc.

Thanks in advance.
It is possible just find id of veil and ult and switch them.

Soozak

Cricket
skill_icon_forcemaster_1_26.png
skill_icon_forcemaster_0_40.png

Change id on skillbar-8 in fire stance into Flash freeze then change id on skillbar-6 in ice stance into Ice coil! GL!
Am I retarded or where should I even type these things? I'm the Xml64.dat for FM but there are tons of lines with a repetitive kind of pattern.
Yeah, I suck at these things LOL

Or even put the edited files in? Jeez I'm trash
Like which "skillbar-8" should I edit? Etc etc HAHA

Exora

True Hongmoon
According to this video,

during non artic blast, rmb 2 is better than rmb lmb 2

so wanna try
LMB in ice id : 132005 find it remove it have fun~

Am I retarded or where should I even type these things? I'm the Xml64.dat for FM but there are tons of lines with a repetitive kind of pattern.
Yeah, I suck at these things LOL

Or even put the edited files in? Jeez I'm trash
Like which "skillbar-8" should I edit? Etc etc HAHA

ur supose to crl+f find those ids and replace them as i wrote
for normal mode in
skill3_contextscriptdata_forcemaster.xml
for simple mode in
skill3_contextscriptdata_forcemaster_contextsimplemode.xml

gl~

JacksonYang

Cricket
Is that possible that put F skill dual dragon on 2? So that I can hold 2 and change stance by mouse only after using that Normal Mode Addon.

Exora

True Hongmoon
Is that possible that put F skill dual dragon on 2? So that I can hold 2 and change stance by mouse only after using that Normal Mode Addon.

(
skill_icon_forcemaster_1_4.png
132085) put it above (
skill_icon_forcemaster_1_33.png
132020) as skillbar-2 instead of context-3 and ur good to go~

But if you are going for this its prob better to go with simp mode addon, that way u wouldnt need to care about stances...

Top Bottom