1. Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.
    Dismiss Notice

Addon FM ICE normal / simp mode changes

Discussion in 'BnSBuddy - Addons (XML)' started by Exora, Apr 7, 2019.

1. Exora
    52%

Exora Pirate Savior Member

[NORMAL MODE]
    Flash Freeze and Snowbal switch

[FIRE STANCE]
    [X]

[​IMG]

[FROST STANCE]
    [X]

[​IMG]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[SIMPLE MODE]
    FM SIMP ICE

REMOVAL OF:

[LMB] [RMB] [F]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

CHANGES:

[FIRE STANCE]

[X] [LMB] [V]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[FROST STANCE]

[X] [LMB] [V]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

-ADDED: Ice coil / frost sheath stance switch-

________________________________________________________________________________________________

If you notice that smth is not working as it should or u have any question just post it here :bnsyeharaclose:

THIS ADDONS DONT GO WELL WITH ICE COMET / TORANDO BUILD THEY ARE MEANT FOR CLASSIC PVE NOT FOR SOLO CONTENT AND SIMILAR AUTISM!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 18, 2019 at 11:58 AM
    Matheus Silva likes this.
  2. Matheus Silva
    4%

Matheus Silva Cricket Member

Is it possible to replicate the stance change over Frost Sheath on V? So you can sheath faster.

And flash freeze can be swapped with the Z skill instead, when you using Ice comet talent on X?

Btw, great mod, I was expecting something like this from long ago. 11/10 recommend.

3. Exora
    52%

Exora Pirate Savior Member

maybe switching [​IMG] (from ice to fire stance) and [​IMG] (from fire to ice stance) for faster freeizing?

tho i dont get this part...@_@

4. Matheus Silva
    4%

Matheus Silva Cricket Member

Oh, don't worry, I actually got it right.Just replacing [​IMG] with [​IMG] worked as intended.

And don't worry about the [​IMG] with [​IMG] , I actually just replaced it differently, to use ice comet build.

Thanks ~~