• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Addon Destroyer DES DPS Addon

Trunng Nguyen

Cricket
My server has just updated the version of the awakening skill, so this addon can not be used anymore hope to be updated soon addons: D sorry my english is bad

Sagat1983

Cricket
Hi. Sorry for my bad English,but you could not lay out the full text version of skill3_contextscriptdata_destroyer_contextsimplemode.xml with changes

StevOP

Cricket
im using the new launcher.
every time i try to use your mod i get this error and i cant start the game
i have to repair files afterwards and start the game without the mod cause every time i try to use it i get the error

p.s it was working fine before the new launcher

Sagat1983

Cricket
im using the new launcher.
every time i try to use your mod i get this error and i cant start the game
i have to repair files afterwards and start the game without the mod cause every time i try to use it i get the error

p.s it was working fine before the new launcher
Create a copy of the config files.dat and config.dat64 depending on which version of the game you are using and after the patch client copy the saved files back

unike

Cricket
Does this include the Earth destro fix? 'Cause you have this linked on your earth destro fix and it is kind of confusing me.

Edit: Just ignore my sorry ass please, I just noticed the title of this post... and thanks btw.

iDreyffus

Cricket
Hello, could someone please tell me if you have a normal mod for when the DES is in fury, if they could create a normal mod so I would appreciate it if it does not already exist here!

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
Hi, i just start playing Des so this mod is useful cause i dont like Simple Mode
btw, can i ask for Shadow Des, in Fury should i use Wrath or just hold Rmb ?

Top Bottom