• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Solved CopyPasteTool from CLipBoard

Status
Not open for further replies.

ihadurka_walpurgis

Cricket
I saw somewhere on this forum that someone has made a mini useful tool that copies anything outside the game and paste it in the game. any ideas?
as we know, by default, the game only have inside clipboard you can only copy paste from within and if you teleport or pass by a portal, clipboard empties and you HAVE to rewrite same way again, it's annoying.
So any tool to bypass the game limited copy after TP/portal passing
and copy paste from outside the game
Thankies
:bnsrose:

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
I saw somewhere on this forum that someone has made a mini useful tool that copies anything outside the game and paste it in the game. any ideas?
as we know, by default, the game only have inside clipboard you can only copy paste from within and if you teleport or pass by a portal, clipboard empties and you HAVE to rewrite same way again, it's annoying.
So any tool to bypass the game limited copy after TP/portal passing
and copy paste from outside the game
Thankies
:bnsrose:
Theres a friendly dll/plugin that does just that :)

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
@Endless i think i have seen it on this forum somewhere, but i can't recall where.
Do you have a link for that. that's a big time saving tool.
thanks in advane
:bnsrose: :bnsheart:
There's this tool, I don't know if it still works, feel free to give it a go

The plugin dll is no longer maintained and is outdated sadly.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member

I wrote a script, just thinking about you.

I will use it too.

COMPILE IT YOURSELF!!!!!

ihadurka_walpurgis

Cricket
There's this tool, I don't know if it still works, feel free to give it a go

The plugin dll is no longer maintained and is outdated sadly.
I will give it a try. thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
what i hate the most is after you write, select then copy from within the game. the clipboard is emptied if you pass through a portal without loading screen or you go anywhere through a loading screen. making you rewrite all again. So what i wanted is, not loose the clipboard within the game no matter where you go, and save it outside the game to reuse again whenever. saving you time of rewriting all over again

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
I will give it a try. thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.
what i hate the most is after you write, select then copy from within the game. the clipboard is emptied if you pass through a portal without loading screen or you go anywhere through a loading screen. making you rewrite all again. So what i wanted is, not loose the clipboard within the game no matter where you go, and save it outside the game to reuse again whenever. saving you time of rewriting all over again
ohhhh, that makes sense.
Theres multiple clipboard tools that does save the copied text and only need to select and hit copy.

Ingame hypertext gets cleared and only works per zone/regions.
thats why the game clears clipboard

ihadurka_walpurgis

Cricket
There's multiple clipboard tools that does save the copied text and only need to select and hit copy
ohhh,it's called hypertext not clipboard. Will that bypass the zone/regions clearing the clipboard? how do i find these tools?
i have no interest in pasting a discord link or youtube link or w/e like it from windows to the game tbf. just save the hasstle of rewriting everytime ...within the game >w<

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
I've updated the tool.

I haven't experienced that.
Maybe it was the bug I fixed on it, which wasn't pasting on some programs, under some conditions.
Basically, I was sending Control-V instead of Control-v, and some programs freaked out.

Paint, Discord, Google Chrome and Whatsapp wouldn't work with images.
VSCode, Paint and Discord would work if it was text, while Google Chrome would sometimes freakout.

Regarding the clearing of the clipboard, I believe this is the issue.

I tested going into Ebondrake Lair and leaving, with no issues.
Could paste the same text, without copying it again, when going in and out.

For issues with the tool, please use the tool post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom