• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Constant stutters? Try this [KR Shaders] (Currently outdated/unusable)

Exoriya

Cricket
Not sure if anyone else has this problem, but i applied the outfit fix and shaders, and when I attack some weird looking square thing appears. lol

animatix

Cricket
Not sure if anyone else has this problem, but i applied the outfit fix and shaders, and when I attack some weird looking square thing appears. lol
Do you get the colorful (neon green, neon pink) texture? I saw it one time on a BM doing DT I think? And then there's one on the very top entrance of NS.

Last edited:

Exoriya

Cricket
Do you get the colorful (neon green, neon pink) texture? I saw it one time on a BM doing DT I think? And then there's one on the very top entrance of NS.

Yes I do. I played it on my BM and each dragontongue made it appear. I was fighting deh dragon while it happened.

bob bandages

Cricket
getting neon green and pink on the granite titan AOE (when he unleases a devasting attack) in Naryu Sanctum now using latest fix

Chronolixius

Cricket
getting neon green and pink on the granite titan AOE (when he unleases a devasting attack) in Naryu Sanctum now using latest fix

I didn't notice any broken textures on the Granite Titan AOE when I did him yesterday. But will check it out asap and see if I can find the UPK to fix it.

Edit: Also, if anyone find anything else that might have broken textures, write it here and I will check it out when I get time.

Zankaru

Cricket
I didn't notice any broken textures on the Granite Titan AOE when I did him yesterday. But will check it out asap and see if I can find the UPK to fix it.

Edit: Also, if anyone find anything else that might have broken textures, write it here and I will check it out when I get time.

The only thing I found is that when using "Bombs Away" on Summoner's V, it produces a small neon green and pink square only on the center of the cat. It's not too bad of an issue. I have yet to find anything else.

Deserved

Cricket
With the current shaders I'm getting texture bugs like this.
I get bugs on Peacekeeper and Granite Titan as well. Can anyone else confirm or no?

Attachments

• texture bug.png
    texture bug.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 155

Lingerie

Cricket
Donator
still broken texture for TT2 n the new 12m easy mode. I'll just uninstall for raid in the meantime.

FlowerJu

Cricket
how can i know when u update this mod? i really i liked it but yeah after that last patch there were so many broken textures but my game was working quite better with this mod i hope you can make it back♥

Top Bottom