• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Constant stutters? Try this [KR Shaders] (Currently outdated/unusable)

RoXor

Cricket
Get rid of the old ones, yes.

Old shaders folders kr_shader 11.29 [c]] and ... [nc]] contained much more files than shadercache folder though.
For examle new folder ending with ShaderCache\ShaderCache-PC-D3D-SM3-DongHae_ChungGak_B01_P.upk
while old folder has same and many more until ShaderCache-PC-D3D-SM3-Yugachon_P.upk.

Just doublechecking that we really should get rid of old ones... Thx

Volmie

Tall potato
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
Every necessary file is there, I'll double check later, but I'm 99.99% sure.

Anna Olivetti

Cricket
Download this

and this

put it all in

Code:
/local/ncwest/english/cookedpc/mod/

that's it. This may or may not do anything for your performance, however if you stutter constantly, especially since last week's patch, you should give it a try.

Newest outfit that came with 2/7/2018 patch is broken, everything else works fine. Will update links when I have the files to fix it.
Hi there...I guess I one of the few that cannot see the new outfit properly...all my other friends that use BNS Buddy arent having this issue :(

Volmie

Tall potato
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
Hi there...I guess I one of the few that cannot see the new outfit properly...all my other friends that use BNS Buddy arent having this issue :(

Newest outfit that came with 2/7/2018 patch is broken, everything else works fine. Will update links when I have the files to fix it.

Check the main post next time please.

Anna Olivetti

Cricket
Which

Check the main post next time please.
Im new to BNS Buddy. Which is the main post so I can keep checking to see if a fix has been released?

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So I assume "and this to fix the valentines outfits" should be in it's own folder? And not to have it overwrite the one from the first link that has all 200mb+ of them.
volmie likes to keep stuff separate. TBH you can take everything from the various links and put them all into 1 folder (except for things that have the same name, those need to be in their own separate folder)

Volmie

Tall potato
Staff member
Administrator
Donator
volmie likes to keep stuff separate. TBH you can take everything from the various links and put them all into 1 folder (except for things that have the same name, those need to be in their own separate folder)

I would consolidate that all into one link, but because of bad upload speed it's not the most ideal thing for me to do. If someone wants to, go for it, I'll edit the post.

That said it also is kinda a benefit to keep them separate, since not all of them get changed with every patch.

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I would consolidate that all into one link, but because of bad upload speed it's not the most ideal thing for me to do. If someone wants to, go for it, I'll edit the post.

That said it also is kinda a benefit to keep them separate, since not all of them get changed with every patch.
true true.

Teradi

Cricket
Do i put the folder into the path naming "Blade&Soul_KRShaders(MayFixStutters)" or do i put the containing files from that folder into that path?

also when i use the buddy to open the mod folder it is a different path, is this correct?

Top Bottom