1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.
    Dismiss Notice
Hi Guest! Please use the alternative launcher provided in our BnS Buddy Discord Server to able to play with addons/mods.

Other Constant stutters? Try this [KR Shaders]

Discussion in 'Other Mods' started by Volmie, Dec 13, 2017.

1. Volmie
    32%

Volmie Tall potato Staff Member Administrator Moderator Donator Member

Please note: There have been a lot of issues with broken textures cropping up as a result of these shaders recently. The reason is unknown, and having said that, I cannot answer questions nor provide assistance with any issues you may be having in regards to broken textures or anything else. If you are having an issue, ask for help in the modding section of the Buddy discord. If there is a solution, other members there will help you with it.

Download from here and here

put it in

Code:
    /local/ncwest/english/cookedpc/mod/
    that's it. This may or may not do anything for your performance, however if you stutter constantly, you should give it a try.

Files updated on 8/25/2018. Thank Chronolixius for the continued updates

2. Bebe
    36%

Bebe Cricket Member

thanks!

Endless likes this.
  3. VasssH
    10%

VasssH Cricket Member

:eek: testing <3 i play kr with 100fps+ in dungueon with all settings on 5.. but in NA..... cant play with 60 fps and everything on 3+

NYYankee, GunerX and Endless like this.
  4. GunerX
    82%

GunerX Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator

ey bby

5. VasssH
    10%

VasssH Cricket Member

my love

6. Elin Honey
    4%

Elin Honey Cricket Member

[​IMG]

GTX 1070
    Area: Celestial Basin
    Test: Running the perimeter of the map and cutting through mobs.

Still stutters :( Each dip is a stutter

Winter Schnèè likes this.
  7. Winter Schnèè
    18%

Winter Schnèè Cricket Donator Member

:bnscry:, same here, only Basin gives that kind of constant stutter. I used to enjoy farming there.

8. Fapi
    8%

Fapi Cricket Member

Is anyone else getin a bunch of errors while opening the game? Like a bunch of those.jpg

9. Volmie
    32%

Use the disable message boxes option, that happens if you put anything in a /mod/ folder.

Basin stutters mostly because people overfill channels and it ruins performance in general. The amount of people that sit in basin in general is murder for performance, even if they aren't doing anything, same happened in ssp, grand harvest, etc. There's no fix for that besides convince them to stop smashing 2x more people than channel cap into almost every channel (it might not be quite that bad, but you get the idea).

10. Fapi
    8%

Fapi Cricket Member

What's the disable message boxes options? Cause I have other mods in folders and not geting that message.

11. Volmie
    32%

Unattended, I dunno then, that's weird, I don't get any boxes because of those upk's.

12. Fapi
    8%

Fapi Cricket Member

Yeah I was using that, moving the UPKs outta the folder seems to solve it but it makes a huge mess :bnsangery:

13. Volmie
    32%

Ah yeah I just dumped all the files directly into /mod/, not the folders, so that's probably why.

14. john24ng
    8%

john24ng Cricket Member

Are the new files for the outfit customization uploaded? I tried downloading using the link in the OP but I'm still getting the weird color glitch with customized outfits. I deleted the upk's that was in there before. I thought it was optimized mode messing with it but turning that off did nothing, neither.

15. Volmie
    32%

There's apparently another missing file but I don't have the KR client so I can't get it. I'm not having the issue either, so I dunno what to tell you.

john24ng likes this.
  16. john24ng
    8%

john24ng Cricket Member

No worries! Thanks for uploading the new files nonetheless. I'll just play without the files. Seems like the stutter has subsided a bit.

Volmie likes this.
  17. Poppy
    14%

Poppy Cricket Member

do we trash the current kr shaders and replace them with these or do we keep them all?

18. Volmie
    32%

Get rid of the old ones, yes.

Poppy likes this.
  19. adrift21
    2%

adrift21 Cricket Member

So are we supposed to copy .upk files or Folders with .upk files to: /local/ncwest/english/cookedpc/mod/ ? I copied .upk files but bnsbuddy isn't giving any notifications on launch, even though I don't have Unattended option checked, are the files even recognized?

20. Volmie
    32%

Just the files, if you put them there, it should work fine.