• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Solved Client error 1002

Status
Not open for further replies.

bumbum

Cricket
I get a "Invalid Game Client File. Please update the game client or reinstall. (1002)" when trying to play the game. I have seen other threads to add the bnspatch and Sigbypasser under the plugin manager. I am able to add bnspatch and I still get an error, however it will not let me install sigbypasser at all. I have also used the repair/scan on the BNS launcher many times.

Last edited:

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
You need to make sure the antivirus isn't blocking the installation of the sigbypasser.
Also, make sure that you install bnsnogg as well.

Alternatively, make sure you uninstall all mods.
Make sure that the folder C:\Program Files (x86)\NCSOFT\BnS_UE4\BNSR\Content\Paks\Mods is empty.

bumbum

Cricket
I made sure my firewall & virus protection was off but for some reason it still will not install the Sigbypasser :( but i was able to install bnsnogg and the mod folder is empty.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
I made sure my firewall & virus protection was off but for some reason it still will not install the Sigbypasser :( but i was able to install bnsnogg and the mod folder is empty.
sigbypasser addon doesn't work. What you need is paksigbypasser.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom