• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Solved Bnsbuddy game 1 is captured

xelatercero

Cricket
Basically i gete this notification after i try to run the game , the game loads until the nc logo but then crashes. If i disable the catcher the game gives me the erro 4044 and no fix i tried from google worked , so i had to reinstall the game , any clue? Have to say i just want some performance , so i just enable the texture streaming , the cores features and the memory cleaning feature. Thanks

Love^muffin

Cricket
In extras, enable the plugin loader, then install the bnsnogg plugin.
install the plugin 0-paksigbypasser.
This will solve almost all error 1002 and 1003 you may get, in the future, and is a requirement for modding.

xelatercero

Cricket
In extras, enable the plugin loader, then install the bnsnogg plugin.
install the plugin 0-paksigbypasser.
This will solve almost all error 1002 and 1003 you may get, in the future, and is a requirement for modding.
OOOH thanks that did it , may i ask how do the performance is supposed to work , do I need to touch something , because with all cores enable and no texture streaming is actually performing worse than before , in densed areas is performing as before but in low density areas is performing worse , for example in low density areas before i could get up to 100 fps , but now at most is 70-75 with a lot of fluctuation wich results in a bad experience the of hte camera is janky and not smooth as before

Top Bottom