• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Open BNS BUDDY issues, need help

cielzinho

Cricket
Hello, I have been a BUDDY user for some time now, and for just over two months I have been having game crash issues, probably associated with BUDDY, and would like help from the most experienced on how to solve these issues, as I can't stand it anymore Having to close the game all my life, fixing the game by the game's launcher and often having to reinstall BUDDY, I would like to know what is really causing these problems in my game. It happens at random and the game just shuts down completely, the game is already in the firewall / anti-virus exclusions, just like BUDDY is, I don't know what to do, because as I said, it happens randomly, there are Sometimes when days go by without problems and there are weeks that are all day with problems, I need help.
I have added some images of how my BUDDY is installed and all the mods and add-ons I use, hope you can and help and if you need any more images of more related things, contact me that I take the images here.
At last, i use NOPING reductor

2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png Sem título.png

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
1: Interval should never be 5 min, if you don't have a beast pc.
2: BUDDY is NEVER responsible for game crashes.
3: It is either one of your mods
4: I have no idea what kind of crash it is. You didnt give any proper details of the error. Nor a crash log. Or where it corrurs ingame... nothing.

cielzinho

Cricket
come on:
1> My PC setup is as follows: CPU Ryzen 7 1800x, GPU RX580 8gb, 08gbDDR4 2400MHZ crucial, MB MSI SLI PLUS X370, SSD 240gb. what interval would you recommend me?
3> I also assumed that it could really be some of my mods or some add-ons, but I can't tell which one it would be specifically because as I said, the problems happen randomly, I couldn't predict yet.
4> Well, when the problem occurs, the game just closes alone, nothing, no error message or anything like that, the game just closes alone, no error message, sometimes this problem happens three to four times in a row, Sometimes I am in the middle of a dungeon or just walking on the map and the game closes, with no message or error report.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
come on:
1> My PC setup is as follows: CPU Ryzen 7 1800x, GPU RX580 8gb, 08gbDDR4 2400MHZ crucial, MB MSI SLI PLUS X370, SSD 240gb. what interval would you recommend me?
3> I also assumed that it could really be some of my mods or some add-ons, but I can't tell which one it would be specifically because as I said, the problems happen randomly, I couldn't predict yet.
4> Well, when the problem occurs, the game just closes alone, nothing, no error message or anything like that, the game just closes alone, no error message, sometimes this problem happens three to four times in a row, Sometimes I am in the middle of a dungeon or just walking on the map and the game closes, with no message or error report.

1: Okay, put interval to 15min.
2: File repair then launch without addons. (pretty sure it ain't the issue anyways) and see if you still have the issue.
3: if you still do have the issue, uninstall all mods then try again
4: if you still have the issue, open cmd as admin

and type

Code:
netsh winsock reset

then reboot.

5: if issue still occurs

Turn off/on any vpn you're using(if any) contact isp for connectivity issues(if ping is bad for everything)

There's nothing else you can do about it- if it still occurs. and we don't do miracles...

Top Bottom