• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Other [AHK] AUTO FISHING ( Obsolete )

Matty122

Cricket
easy enough to setup, i managed to do it correctly and it was working. When i stopped it to go and buy more baits, its not working anymore. Idk why.

Last edited:

Rootan

Cricket
Donator
License
※以下快捷鍵會佔用原有的功能※
[F1] 取得滑鼠游標座標(X,Y)和顏色、並複製。
[F2] 啟動腳本。

※以下快捷鍵不會佔用原有的功能※
[PauseBreak] 暫停[開/關]。
[Home] 重新讀入腳本。
[End] 關閉腳本。
[Alt+K] 顯示腳本信息和最近鍵擊和鼠標點擊的歷史。

此腳本能讓遊戲視窗在背景執行,但無法在縮小遊戲視窗下工作
裡面有附上我的UI,直接套用UI就能使用

三種魚餌放置在快捷鍵678位置
可以參考我的腳本方式是如何運作
有興趣可以自行修改。

Attachments

• [☆]釣魚-JF.zip
    16.3 KB · Views: 195
Last edited:

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
※以下快捷鍵會佔用原有的功能※
[F1] 取得滑鼠游標座標(X,Y)和顏色、並複製。
[F2] 啟動腳本。

※以下快捷鍵不會佔用原有的功能※
[PauseBreak] 暫停[開/關]。
[Home] 重新讀入腳本。
[End] 關閉腳本。
[Alt+K] 顯示腳本信息和最近鍵擊和鼠標點擊的歷史。

此腳本能讓遊戲視窗在背景執行,但無法在縮小遊戲視窗下工作
裡面有附上我的UI,直接套用UI就能使用

三種魚餌放置在快捷鍵678位置
可以參考我的腳本方式是如何運作
有興趣可以自行修改。
Cool sir, thanks for sharing

Exoriya

Cricket
Got the new updated one working, seems to work flawlessly so far. Need more time with it while alt-tabbed, however I had to get off shortly after i was done. But good work, and thanks. Time to netflix and Fish cx

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
Slightly change on both script, simplify Rootan script, add auto copy coordinate and hexcolor to clipboard for Fanta script, updated guide as well

Last edited:

Petrarca

Cricket
Same. Yesrday worked now not. It can read 5 shorcut color and start fishing but when it have to press f nothing happens.

Matty122

Cricket
Add my discord LongCyber#9843
Sry for late response, I figured it out. It was my mistake all along for I forgot to run .ahk file via admin. If somebody else is experiencing same issue as me, u probably forgot to RUN AS ADMIN. Ty for the response tho.

NetzraC

Cricket
So got the (Fanta version) Working But my Big concern is.
Is this revolutionary method of Fishing Bannabl ? I dont wanna loose my precious Account

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
So got the (Fanta version) Working But my Big concern is.
Is this revolutionary method of Fishing Bannabl ? I dont wanna loose my precious Account
tbh NC dont give a fk about botting unless ppl complain about it, so you wont be banned if no one report you

Cynergy

Cricket
I just want to say thank you. I tried your original instructions and just could not figure this out. But these new instructions are super clean, easy to use and follow. Thx for sticking with it. You made fishing fun by not having to.

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
I just want to say thank you. I tried your original instructions and just could not figure this out. But these new instructions are super clean, easy to use and follow. Thx for sticking with it. You made fishing fun by not having to.
u r welcome

Top Bottom