• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Other [AHK] AUTO FISHING ( Obsolete )

Hermiod328

Cricket
Can you Maybe link the guide from Fanta? I Tried now 1H to get it to run and nothing work.
The guide is very bad written.
Example Point 2 says run Script.
I searched from the program Autohotkey for 15 min the script and after i ask a mate in discord he said its the Fishing.rar script the order of this guide is confusing.
For Point 4 how do i come to the window symbol table
Even your example doesent work in this guide.
Greets Hermiod

Last edited:

Dawnwing

Cricket
Someone found out how to make this macro works?

It seems interesting but the guide is 0, i couldn't find the cursor coordinations. Alt + F1 doesn't work.

bqmsi

Cricket
I managed to get it working.

I'll try to help.
1) go into the file's properties and make sure the script opens with AHK. (mine defaulted to notepad++)
2) Follow steps 2 and 3 exactly. (Release the alt key before pressing f1, only mentioning cause the guy above said he did Alt+f1) (script needs to be run in admin or else it won't show the window after pressing f1)
3) Replace "( GetColor(826,1030)=="0xEBC534" )"" with the ones the script gave you after pressing f1, both the coordinates and color. (ex.( GetColor(1254,570)=="0xE01B34" )
4) Change " +\:: " to whatever you like. The key you'll use to start the script loop. ( ex. `:: )

Hope I helped. (can't alt+tab btw, pc will be useless if you tend to multitask.) (2nd monitor? will only interrupt the script until you reinitiate it)

Dawnwing

Cricket
ok i could make it work till the part of +\\:
But the shortcut doesn't work at all. it simply doesn't do anything ingame.

doitz

Cricket
Can get the program to start the problem is that i cant get it to reel up i did exactly step 2 and 3 idk why it doesnt happen.

LionHeart

Cricket
thats where am stuck at, i press Shift+\ to start it, it uses the bait in hotkey 5 but doesnt reel up for some reason, and after that the macro stops compelelty

bqmsi

Cricket
thats where am stuck at, i press Shift+\ to start it, it uses the bait in hotkey 5 but doesnt reel up for some reason, and after that the macro stops compelelty
That means you messed up step 3 of mine. You didn't have the correct hex color code, or you didn't select the up arrow correctly in the poster's 2.

doitz

Cricket
put it on the yellow part of arrow and i copied the numbers correctly and did it multiple times to make sure, still no dice

bqmsi

Cricket
put it on the yellow part of arrow and i copied the numbers correctly and did it multiple times to make sure, still no dice
I also had that issue, and it turned out to be the wrong hex code. and Well the way this script works is it senses the color change from brown to that selected yellow color. If you're able to start the script and lure but it doesn't reel in, it's most likely the color or the coordinates being off.

LionHeart

Cricket
finally got it working, it had noting to do with hex color being wrong, as long as the hex code is still onscreen it wont work, just shut down AHK and start it up again and it should work

bqmsi

Cricket
finally got it working, it had noting to do with hex color being wrong, as long as the hex code is still onscreen it wont work, just shut down AHK and start it up again and it should work
User error, editing it and not restarting the script. Should be common sense right there.

Last edited:

Heldegas

Cricket
Hey, thanks for the script, seems to work fine as long as i'm actively on the pc. Any idea why it (or ahk) stops working when I turn my screen off?

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
Can you Maybe link the guide from Fanta? I Tried now 1H to get it to run and nothing work.
The guide is very bad written.
Example Point 2 says run Script.
I searched from the program Autohotkey for 15 min the script and after i ask a mate in discord he said its the Fishing.rar script the order of this guide is confusing.
For Point 4 how do i come to the window symbol table
Even your example doesent work in this guide.
Greets Hermiod
1st of all, Fanta didnt write any guide
2nd, can you extract the file first ?
3rd, i did link the autohotkey, omg
4th, window symbol table is in spoiler

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
Someone found out how to make this macro works?

It seems interesting but the guide is 0, i couldn't find the cursor coordinations. Alt + F1 doesn't work.
Did you read the guide properly ? i wrote you need to release alt button then press F1, not Alt+F1

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
ok i could make it work till the part of +\\:
But the shortcut doesn't work at all. it simply doesn't do anything ingame.
if your shortcut is +\\, you need to press Shift \ \, my shortcut is +\, that mean i press Shift \

Top Bottom