• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Other [AHK] AUTO FISHING ( Obsolete )

DarkNguyen

Cricket
Hello, I have a problem with when I hit start, it keeps saying out of bait as the picture, then the auto stopped. I figured out that it keep reading all the pixel colors are 0x0.

Last edited:

mernda

Cricket
I have this bug that sometimes fishing doesn't work even tho I didn't change any coding or changed the UI numbers it just suddenly start failing like the fishing is working and I am watching something then I tab+ alt back to the game then fishing starts failing after an hour or 2 I try fishing and it works but if I tried over and over it may not work and sometimes the bug happens when I start fishing and my screen is on the ahk file then I press on the game and it doesn't work …. like in the pic the script tries to pull the fish but it doesn't any help? I attached my fishing rar that I use

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    730.1 KB · Views: 110
  • gui.rar
    606.1 KB · Views: 59

Springz

Cricket
License
Same issue. GUI_Fishing stopped auto this morning with "All bait has been consumed" message. I've had it working for months, it just stopped working this morning. I tried different bates, re-acquiring the coordinates (Pos and Color), re-loading macro - to no avail.
I tried "Run as Administrator", even though I didn't have to in the past - still a no go.

Drizzeh

Cricket
Yes, it used to work in a multi-window environment, but the prerequisites of each window ui must be the same, otherwise the settings will be complicated, what you mentioned is achievable, and I will put this function in time.

Any progress on this? Asking for a friend.

Rootan

Cricket
Donator
License
I personally gave up the update ... The two versions I wrote are applicable to win7, win10 may not be applicable to all versions, I hope that people with ability can diy on their own, and the script I wrote is not difficult to understand.

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
I personally gave up the update ... The two versions I wrote are applicable to win7, win10 may not be applicable to all versions, I hope that people with ability can diy on their own, and the script I wrote is not difficult to understand.

View attachment 3191
Hello, I have a problem with when I hit start, it keeps saying out of bait as the picture, then the auto stopped. I figured out that it keep reading all the pixel colors are 0x0.

This is a known problem on Windows 7, assuming that whatever you're using uses the SetForegroundWindow user32.dll API call.
https://www.pinvoke.net/default.aspx/user32/setforegroundwindow.html <-- this link explains it really quickly. It's the best I've got.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/api/winuser/nf-winuser-setforegroundwindow <-- this link should explain why it doesn't always work.

Make sure that the program you're using starts as admin.

Hope this helps.

Also, I HEREBY DECLARE THAT I HAVE NO RESPONSABILITY WHAT-SO-EVER IF ANYTHING RESULTS FROM YOU USING MY INSTRUCTIONS! THEY ARE MERELY PRESENTED HERE FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES. USE THESE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!

Mimo

Cricket
Hi, i have a problem trying it. I'm using the script by rootan. I set the coords and hex and stuff as exactly the instructions are written but when i hit F2 nothing happens at all. Not even throwing the bait. F1 works and show coords and hex though. Starting as admin of course. Can anyone tell me why i cant start it at all? Thanks in advance.

Springz

Cricket
License
Hi, i have a problem trying it. I'm using the script by rootan. I set the coords and hex and stuff as exactly the instructions are written but when i hit F2 nothing happens at all. Not even throwing the bait. F1 works and show coords and hex though. Starting as admin of course. Can anyone tell me why i cant start it at all? Thanks in advance.

Sounds like there are no baits in shortcut 5.

Mimo

Cricket
There are baits at "5", just woke up and gonna try it again.

edit: i doesnt always work, i have to try many times with the hex and coords to make it work. Now again i cant make it to work. In the morning it was working though... bah!

Last edited:

Sittingducks

Cricket
Hello, I have an issue with Rootan fishing where it works for a bit, then it just keeps wasting bait. I have replace the code multiple times and it still does the same thing. Any fix to make the script press F without failing too many times?

MrTinkeR

Cricket
Hello, I have an issue with Rootan fishing where it works for a bit, then it just keeps wasting bait. I have replace the code multiple times and it still does the same thing. Any fix to make the script press F without failing too many times?
don't switch languages if the hotkey in English keyboard keep the keyboard as English

Sittingducks

Cricket
don't switch languages if the hotkey in English keyboard keep the keyboard as English
I re-downloaded Rootan's fishing, I set the coordinates and hexcolor, it still wont press F. It only presses 5.
I have done this a few times, and it never manages to reels in the fish.

KhazarRec

Cricket
So first of all thank you for presenting us with the script, nice work! 2ndly there is something I would like to add for people that have troubles setting it up:
1. the auto hotkey programm needs to be dled and installed, the dl window might be blocked or deemed as unsafe, yet its working n all
2. you need to download the skript (fishingbyrootan), open it as admin with Auto Hot key and execute it with F2, then the script will loop and try to execute 5-key (bait) and F-key (get fish)
3. when the script runs, you can use F1 to get the coordinates, so it can find the keys it intends to push for you
a) with running script, pressing F1 will automatically copy x / y coordinates + hexcode into the clip-board (insert in discord or text or script)
b) careful here, the F-key for "get fish" changes after a while, when the fish is ready to be caught, so you need to howl with your mouse away from the F-key, wait until it changes, and howl it over again, then press F1 and get the right x/y + hex code for the correct "catch fish" F-key.
4. Then right click and edit the script. Copy the coordinates+hex code of both buttons into the script and press END to stop the last script from execution. Save the script, open as admin again and press F2 again for excecution to check if it works.
a) This can take multiple tries, and this needs to be done every time the bns layout or the window size changes.
b) For example I usually run the game in 600x400 windowed, so when i maximize it, it doesnt work anymore, because the script cant find the buttons anymore (it clicks into empty space).

Common problems and fixes:
1) the game can crash and the script can crash, thats bound to happen, deal with it!
2) when multi screening I can not get the correct F-key coordinates on my extended screen, so i always need to start the script on my main window and press win+shift+arrow_left to get it over to the extended screen, once its running
3) when trying to move the bns window i always accidently minimize it, or slightly adjust it. here i need to go bns graphic settings again, full fize, window-size and then i have it back to my usual 600x400, which the coordinates work with
4) when i leave the game running on my laptop, i can not game anything because the "Sleep 500" executes the bait-5-button every half a second, i estimated that a usual bait takes 18-22 seconds, so i made it "Sleep 22000" and i can game something else in between. but it doesnt work, so maybe the script could be improved
5) Bns fishing overnight: it works with 5-7 fps, but it eats a lot of resources and makes too much noise,
a) so go to power options (win10: win+x -> power options -> extra options -> power plan -> change power plan -> advanced -> prozessor power management -> maximum processor state)
b) and i change it to 99% during the day (plan1) and 20% over the night (plan2).
c) It cuts the power consumption by half, cuts fps by half, cuts thermal by 20 °C and reduces the noise significantly

Ty, good luck.

Last edited:

yaryaryar

Cricket
Hello, I am having the same issue as a lot of users with Rootan's script, it stops immediately after pushing 5, saying "all baits consumed".

I'm not sure what to do, I've checked it plenty of times and tried various coordinates in the bait window.

It works perfectly (both GUI and normal) on one machine, but doesn't work in another.

I'm using basically the same addons, and both are Win10 machines using x64 client (no D12 mod).

EDIT: debugged a bit. Pixel Color is always returning "0x0". Not sure why. Any suggestions?

Top Bottom