• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Other [AHK] AUTO FISHING ( Obsolete )

KhazarRec

Cricket
Hi there i have an improvement to the script, that fixes one of the issues and enables you to chat without having the 5 button pressed all the time: just use another loop. just try out this part or copy the code inside a tryout script.
Code:
F2::
  Loop {
    WinGet, bnlid, List, ahk_class LaunchUnrealUWindowsClient
    EmptyMem()
    If ( PixelColor( 1204, 1163, bnlid1)=="0xFFFFFF" )           ;check 5-key to throw bait
    { ControlSend, , 5, ahk_id %bnlid1%                                     ;press 5-key to initiate the first fishing
        Loop {                                      ;wait for as long as F-get fish key takes, then break the loop
            If ( PixelColor( 412, 351, bnlid1)=="0xB9AC98" ) {            ;check if F key arrow up
            ControlSend, , f, ahk_id %bnlid1%                                  ;press F-getfish key
            break                                    ;now break loop after "F" was pressed (do not press 5 all the time during fishing)
            }
            Sleep 500                                                  ;wait 0,5 sec
        }
        Sleep 500                                                        ;wait 0,5 sec
        ControlSend, , 5, ahk_id %bnlid1%                                 ;Press "5" throw bait
    }
  }
Return

Last edited:

Kirel

Cricket
Hello,

I have been trying to 2 of the scripts working for about a week now, to no avail.

Coordinates are set for both the Rootan's fishing and GUI fishing scripts, both are run as admin, refreshed, saved.

The only difference between them is that in Rootan's script, F2 doesn't execute the script (as in the bait doesn't physically come out). I also have the bait on the same and indicated shortcut on both. For the GUI script, I have an issue where the bait will come out, but the program responds by saying "All bait has been consumed", something that a previous commenter has said before.

Just for reference, I'm running on Win10, have the latest AHK version and have also multiple areas with different hex codes each time.

Looking for help or solutions for my problem please!

metacheater

Cricket
Hello,

I have been trying to 2 of the scripts working for about a week now, to no avail.

Coordinates are set for both the Rootan's fishing and GUI fishing scripts, both are run as admin, refreshed, saved.

The only difference between them is that in Rootan's script, F2 doesn't execute the script (as in the bait doesn't physically come out). I also have the bait on the same and indicated shortcut on both. For the GUI script, I have an issue where the bait will come out, but the program responds by saying "All bait has been consumed", something that a previous commenter has said before.

Just for reference, I'm running on Win10, have the latest AHK version and have also multiple areas with different hex codes each time.

Looking for help or solutions for my problem please!
That's weird, I used Rootan's script and it worked in about 5 minutes. Did you compile script -> Run as admin -> add coordinates + hex -> compile script? Cause then the old one will stay where it is, and it will not work

zipzap182

Cricket
is there anyway to make this work with multi client? it does work when i dont actually playing on my 2nd client.

Last edited:

kastro

Cricket
Hey people, I'm using GUI Rootan AHK and it works but sometimes I get the Message "All Baits consumed" how can issue that?

AmatsuDF

Cricket
I've had some success running Fanta's, but every so often it'll go 'Fishing Failed' and stop. There's no clear pattern to this, it just sorta happens...though I have found ways to mitigate it to a degree.

Changing the sleep 500 to sleep 750 in pressB seems to reduce it happening quite a bit based on a two hour run of the script, but it eventually hit fishing failed and stopped. I've experimented with other tweaks as well, but I'm not sure how effective my changes are yet. Does anyone know what the purpose of having multiple send f commands in pressB is? I removed two of them since they seemed redundant, but I cannot tell due to so far limited usage of the script if it helped or hindered my efforts to make it run better.

RainesX

Cricket
Stupid question. Is this safe to use or is there a risk of banning? Trying to figure out if its worth using.
Got rootans to work and then got warned by someone to not use it since it could get you banned for a reason i cant remember at the moment.
Is it anything the anticheat picks up on?
Thanks for your time :)

AmatsuDF

Cricket
Stupid question. Is this safe to use or is there a risk of banning? Trying to figure out if its worth using.
Got rootans to work and then got warned by someone to not use it since it could get you banned for a reason i cant remember at the moment.
Is it anything the anticheat picks up on?
Thanks for your time :)
It is a violation of the terms of service to use an automation macro, which both Fanta and Rootan's scripts count as. You take your own risk by using it...that said, the anti-cheat can't really pick up on it, all the game sees is keyboard inputs. I personally modified Fantas a bit to introduce random delays to make it look more 'real' at a glance. This slows the script down, obviously, but in turn, it would be harder for someone to go 'yeah, that's botting'.

RainesX

Cricket
It is a violation of the terms of service to use an automation macro, which both Fanta and Rootan's scripts count as. You take your own risk by using it...that said, the anti-cheat can't really pick up on it, all the game sees is keyboard inputs. I personally modified Fantas a bit to introduce random delays to make it look more 'real' at a glance. This slows the script down, obviously, but in turn, it would be harder for someone to go 'yeah, that's botting'.
So is BnS to be honest. Some quality of life i dont mind. Thanks for the tip, will look into doing random delays.

yaryaryar

Cricket
Hey guys, Rootan's script works much better if you do the following:

* for the non GUI script, add Sleep, 1000 after the "f" key is pushed for hooking the fish. On low FPS/background, it prevents the script from pushing 5 again too quickly, failing the fish. I noticed at 15-20fps, 1 out of 2-3 bait was being wasted.

* for the GUI script, add in a check for the color "0x000000" for the "all baits consumed" check. The reason it is failing is because sometimes in the background and/or on CPU limited/low fps machines, it will fail to execute the dx call to pull the pixel, returning a failed 0x000000. And because it is not equal to your pixel color for having bait, the script will assume it has consumed all baits.

These changes help make the script more robust.

If people want, I can post my edited scripts.

Thanks

FlowerChiken

Cricket
So first of all thank you for presenting us with the script, nice work! 2ndly there is something I would like to add for people that have troubles setting it up:
1. the auto hotkey programm needs to be dled and installed, the dl window might be blocked or deemed as unsafe, yet its working n all
2. you need to download the skript (fishingbyrootan), open it as admin with Auto Hot key and execute it with F2, then the script will loop and try to execute 5-key (bait) and F-key (get fish)
3. when the script runs, you can use F1 to get the coordinates, so it can find the keys it intends to push for you
a) with running script, pressing F1 will automatically copy x / y coordinates + hexcode into the clip-board (insert in discord or text or script)
b) careful here, the F-key for "get fish" changes after a while, when the fish is ready to be caught, so you need to howl with your mouse away from the F-key, wait until it changes, and howl it over again, then press F1 and get the right x/y + hex code for the correct "catch fish" F-key.
4. Then right click and edit the script. Copy the coordinates+hex code of both buttons into the script and press END to stop the last script from execution. Save the script, open as admin again and press F2 again for excecution to check if it works.
a) This can take multiple tries, and this needs to be done every time the bns layout or the window size changes.
b) For example I usually run the game in 600x400 windowed, so when i maximize it, it doesnt work anymore, because the script cant find the buttons anymore (it clicks into empty space).

Common problems and fixes:
1) the game can crash and the script can crash, thats bound to happen, deal with it!
2) when multi screening I can not get the correct F-key coordinates on my extended screen, so i always need to start the script on my main window and press win+shift+arrow_left to get it over to the extended screen, once its running
3) when trying to move the bns window i always accidently minimize it, or slightly adjust it. here i need to go bns graphic settings again, full fize, window-size and then i have it back to my usual 600x400, which the coordinates work with
4) when i leave the game running on my laptop, i can not game anything because the "Sleep 500" executes the bait-5-button every half a second, i estimated that a usual bait takes 18-22 seconds, so i made it "Sleep 22000" and i can game something else in between. but it doesnt work, so maybe the script could be improved
5) Bns fishing overnight: it works with 5-7 fps, but it eats a lot of resources and makes too much noise,
a) so go to power options (win10: win+x -> power options -> extra options -> power plan -> change power plan -> advanced -> prozessor power management -> maximum processor state)
b) and i change it to 99% during the day (plan1) and 20% over the night (plan2).
c) It cuts the power consumption by half, cuts fps by half, cuts thermal by 20 °C and reduces the noise significantly

Ty, good luck.
I did everything, at the end, I pressed F2 and nothing happens. What could I have possibly done wrong?
Post automatically merged:

I gave up on the GUI script. I switched to a Rootan's script, it works very well.

* for the non GUI script, add Sleep, 1000 after the "f" key is pushed for hooking the fish. On low FPS/background, it prevents the script from pushing 5 again too quickly, failing the fish. I noticed at 15-20fps, 1 out of 2-3 bait was being wasted.

* for the GUI script, add in a check for the color "0x000000" for the "all baits consumed" check. The reason it is failing is because sometimes in the background and/or on CPU limited/low fps machines, it will fail to execute the dx call to pull the pixel, returning a failed 0x000000. And because it is not equal to your pixel color for having bait, the script will assume it has consumed all baits.

Thanks
YES PLEASE! Post your updated scripts, it will make our life much more better!

Last edited:

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
lmao this thread still alive ? im currently not support this anymore, you guys can use Fanta's or Rootan's original one, those two have less problem, but you guys can still PM my deadcord if need or PM Rootan 朱小逢#0571

Galaxyyyyyy

Cricket

Thanks
YES PLEASE, You can post your edited scripts. Thank you very much!!!

Moccalatae

Cricket
Is FishingbyRootan working now?
For TH server, when press F1, it shows x,y with 0x000000 in every area.
Could you guys help me to fix these?

Top Bottom