• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Other [AHK] AUTO FISHING ( Obsolete )

mernda

Cricket
it worked for me but how I make it run in background and does it work on background while using multi clients as well??

StupidJimmy

Cricket
Using the latest Rootan GUI script, if I try to fish, it will keep failing every time:

View attachment 2930

Seems like detection value isn't being reset on script reload or something? Usually it says:

The fish is now on the hook!、Detection value : 0.

This one seems to always start at 1 and fail out.

What am I doing wrong?

I have the same problem. Reset lures coordinates. Switched the spot ... nothing works please help :c

tannerru2

Cricket
You can use this one atm, I only attached the ahk file. I removed the bait checks and it's working for me now.

Also would like to point out that Fanta's no longer works with DX912pxy 2.0, Not a big deal but just need to update on first page.

Attachments

• en_GUI_Fishing-20200108-Temp Fix.zip
    3.4 KB · Views: 110

StupidJimmy

Cricket
You can use this one atm, I only attached the ahk file. I removed the bait checks and it's working for me now.

Also would like to point out that Fanta's no longer works with DX912pxy 2.0, Not a big deal but just need to update on first page.

Unfortunately, the problem persists http://prntscr.com/qx4fn4
I rly dont know what I do wrong. I do it exactly according to the instructions, the bait is on 5. And the cordinates of arrow down and up are the arrow peaks.

tannerru2

Cricket
This one seems to be picky. If I run it on my laptop standalone, it would not reel in either. When at work and using another monitor it works fine. Even with changing coords. Its just hit or miss.

Attachments

• test.PNG
    test.PNG
    10.3 KB · Views: 76
Top Bottom