• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Other [AHK] AUTO FISHING ( Obsolete )

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
finally got it working, it had noting to do with hex color being wrong, as long as the hex code is still onscreen it wont work, just shut down AHK and start it up again and it should work
you need to read my guide properly, i already wrote you guys need to reload the script after done setting

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
Hey, thanks for the script, seems to work fine as long as i'm actively on the pc. Any idea why it (or ahk) stops working when I turn my screen off?
i also turn off my monitor when auto fishing, the script still running

Last edited:

Exoriya

Cricket
So i got it working, im just using your shortcut to start the script. However, after the second hook the script stops working. I have to move my character for it to reset then re-enable the script.

Maybe due to me being a FM?

Edit* Okay, i gone past the two hooks now. I had to disable "Frost Stance" .

Last edited:

japabbu

Cricket
The only problem that Im having is that after some hooks, the script stop, and I have to reactivate again mannually

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
Im a summoner '-'
My friend is a sum and he dont have any problem while using this script
If your script stop after 1 hook, the coordinate and hex color are wrong
Idk if the script stop after more than 2 hooks, unless you are FM, Exoria already explained
Remember this script cant be use in background, you need your game ontop and the game window in active

japabbu

Cricket
My friend is a sum and he dont have any problem while using this script
If your script stop after 1 hook, the coordinate and hex color are wrong
Idk if the script stop after more than 2 hooks, unless you are FM, Exoria already explained
Remember this script cant be use in background, you need your game ontop and the game window in active
i was following my sum, and after 10 hooks the script stoped T_T

max carreto

Cricket
is it able to make an addon and remove this on the f key and assign it to something else?

Attachments

• fiiiiiiiiiiiiish.PNG
    fiiiiiiiiiiiiish.PNG
    9.4 KB · Views: 14

Balmu

Cricket
Hey man thanks for the guide, I was just wondering if there's a way to use the script when we alt tab and the bns window isn't on the front.

LongCyber

Pirate Savior
Donator
Hey man thanks for the guide, I was just wondering if there's a way to use the script when we alt tab and the bns window isn't on the front.
Hope some one can make it in the future
Cyberpunk 2077
is it able to make an addon and remove this on the f key and assign it to something else?
You can ask for that shit in add-on area
Can this get you banned or is it in the grey area like all those addons that move skills around?
Risk of ban ? Idk, hope no one will be banned
Addons =/= script

Last edited:
Top Bottom