• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

platikus

Cricket
"this addon pack down with the new patch... I hope there will be upgrade.."

Okay..I wrote this and than i checked the addon tab on the buddy louncher..and all of them were unchecked..so learn from mistake and checked the addon tab first. sorry for the fuss..all of them working..:) my mistake. not deleting what i wrote to be lesson to cricktes like me.

Fillipe Martins

Cricket
Hello, how do I disable some addon? I used Disable Loading Screen Tips, but I did not like it. Seeing the images on the load screen is cool. I tried several things but I could not. I even tried to repair the game. XD
Can someone help me?

kilyk

Cricket
Hello, how do I disable some addon? I used Disable Loading Screen Tips, but I did not like it. Seeing the images on the load screen is cool. I tried several things but I could not. I even tried to repair the game. XD
Can someone help me?

do a scan files then re apply the addons u wanna use :) (if still is a problem )

DarkFlameWolf

Cricket
I've followed the instructions for the addons, and most of them work. It's just the DPS meter that's not always on for me that's slightly bugging me. Is there something extra that I need to do besides checking the box and starting the game?

Phoenix

Cricket
Donator
I've followed the instructions for the addons, and most of them work. It's just the DPS meter that's not always on for me that's slightly bugging me. Is there something extra that I need to do besides checking the box and starting the game?
With the addon, it is only possible to see it on boss-type enemies (found in the field or mini-bosses in dungeons) that didn't show the dps meter before. It will not show up on regular targets or players.

Phoenix

Cricket
Donator
Checking the addon and starting the game is enough. To test it, go to a field boss (like the Golden Deva in the Cinderlands or Lycan the Mighty in the Moonwater Plains) and the dps meter should show up.

ngaching

Cricket
del skill3_contextscriptdata_job.xml
copy skill3_contextscriptdata_job_contextsimplemode.xml skill3_contextscriptdata_job.xml
search <contextscript context-simple-mode="y"
replace <contextscript

Enables the use of Simple Mode In F12 can add new addon ?Thanks

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
del skill3_contextscriptdata_job.xml
copy skill3_contextscriptdata_job_contextsimplemode.xml skill3_contextscriptdata_job.xml
search <contextscript context-simple-mode="y"
replace <contextscript

Enables the use of Simple Mode In F12 can add new addon ?Thanks

Assuming that the way it works wasn't changed, that will just cause all skills to disappear.

Top Bottom