• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Since apparently people are too derp to properly search for things, let me just flood the forum with spam n shit. Herpindederpdederp

You don't have permission to view content!
You don't have permission to view content!
  • Always show Enrage timer - Shows the enrage timer for 30 minutes. (duh)
  • Auto Kick member after 15 minutes offline - Pretty obvious going by the name. (duh)
  • Close Game Faster - Makes the game close faster. (duh)
  • Disable AFK Check - You will no longer DC from being AFK.
  • Disable Breast Physics - No more boob jiggle, rip.
  • Disable Auto Bias - Disable Global Auto Bias GCD. Should not be used if your ingame ping is 100ms or higher on average.
  • Disable Clause - Removes User Agreement at login.
  • Disable Loading Screen Tips - Disables loading screen tips. (duh)
  • Disable NAGLE - Disables the NAGLE Algorithm in Arena.
  • DPS Meter - This will activate the DPS Meter when fighting most Bosses. Will also show other data that was previously hidden.
  • Enable Gear Score - Will show hidden Gear Score values.
  • Enable JP Font - This will enable the JP Font. [REQUIRES JP FONT UPKS]
  • Insta All the Things - Faster Upgrades, Transmute, Open Boxes, and Salvage.
  • Insta All usage of Things - Faster particles on everything.
  • No CD on Retry Training - Removes the cooldown to retry training. (duh)
  • No Window Minimize - Disables minimization of windows ingame. (Already disabled, usually)
  • PvP Adjustments - Multiple Tweaks for PvP Arena/6v6. Show Team's total Average Rank.
  • Show PvP Names - Show names in PvP. (duh)
  • Show Ping for 1 minute - Show server delay period for 1 minute. (duh)
  • Simple Mode at Lv1 - Enables the use of Simple Mode at lvl 1. (duh)
  • Use Ingame Login (Part 1 and 2) - Enables the ingame login. (duh)
**UPDATED 12-12-2020**

Last edited:

BlackRose

Cricket
Just a quick question. before 32 bit and 64 bit addons were separated by you in the folder.
These work on both versions or just 64 bit?

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
Does it contain all the xml changes included in the topic: https://www.bnsbuddy.com/index.php?threads/addons-pack.17/ ?
And more important can you explain what all of these .patch actually do?
Auto-bias was removed from NA/EU long time ago but still here we've got option to turn it on?
  1. Yes, it has all the addons there
  2. No, just read the files
  3. No. Auto-bias exists in NA and EU. You can disable if you want (enabled by default).

devilkad

Cricket
after latest update of the game June 20th nothing works from the mods plz we need some help to figure out the way of fixing it

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
after latest update of the game June 20th nothing works from the mods plz we need some help to figure out the way of fixing it

they work just fine. you just dont know what youre doing. reapply all addons EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU PATCH THE GAME

knust

Cricket
need to talk to you about the bns mod tool devilkad said
--- Merged ---
Hi, I'm having problems about About BladeSoulTool-master
I did everything right as the tutorial I put the location of the folder where the original game is but does not create the .upk or mod apk can help me?

teiji

Cricket
Insta skill apply doesn't work anymore? Since the last patch or so, when applying for skills changes takes forever like before applying the patch.

Phoenix

Cricket
Donator
I tried editing the DPS Meter patch file to update it to current DAT files, but I keep getting errors. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Can someone look into this (see attachment)?

Attachments

• DPS Meter.patch
    894 bytes · Views: 108

GunerX

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I tried editing the DPS Meter patch file to update it to current DAT files, but I keep getting errors. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Can someone look into this (see attachment)?
why are you trying to update something that doesnt need to be updated? the "new" dps meter addon is already included in this pack.......

Top Bottom