• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

The Baal

Cricket
Hi, sorry for the stupid question, but I came back to the game after a long time and the modes don't work for me. I installed using BNS Buddy there I put the adoons, the modes I put in the required folder marked adal patch. Then it all worked, but now it doesn't work and it is necessary to fix the game via the launcher.

Endless

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Hi, sorry for the stupid question, but I came back to the game after a long time and the modes don't work for me. I installed using BNS Buddy there I put the adoons, the modes I put in the required folder marked adal patch. Then it all worked, but now it doesn't work and it is necessary to fix the game via the launcher.
So is it mods or addons that doesnt work?

Enyokami

Cricket
I have the exact same problem.

I tried both .patch and .xml files but both result in error and need to fix via launcher.

In both cases I'm getting some errors while patching as below:

"Error: Could not find 1/1"
"Maybe already applied?"

cupid

Forgiving
Staff member
"Error: Could not find 1/1"
"Maybe already applied?"

Don't apply the same addon more than once.

I tried both .patch and .xml files but both result in error and need to fix via launcher.

If it is the error 1002/1003:

Otherwise, ask a new question in https://www.bnsbuddy.com/forums/support.11/

Top Bottom