• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

Voice UE4 日语语音包( JP Voice Pack - UE4 )(NCTaiwan) *2024/04/17 Update

Jones777

Cricket
台服专用,所有副本都有,下次更新等雪人洞了
解压到 x\BNSR\Content\Paks\Mods,需使用小鲨鱼登陆,不然过不了文件验证。

安装路径需根据是否使用小鲨鱼(multitool)来区分,使用小鲨鱼的mod管理器请解压至*\BNSR\Content\Mods。未使用则直接解压至*\BNSR\Content\Paks\Mods
*注意:每次游戏更新前请务必备份mod文件,以免更新后被pp登录器删除
更新日志(logs):

0622更新:
已下载过的用户请删除jpVoicePack_TWclient_patch_1文件夹,然后重新下载jpVoicePack_TWclient_patch_0614.rar,将压缩包内文件夹解压到Mods文件夹中

0817更新:
已下载过的用户请删除jpVoicePack_TWclient_patch_0614文件夹,然后重新下载jpVoicePack_TWclient_patch_0817.rar,将压缩包内文件夹解压到Mods文件夹中

240118更新:
已下载过的用户请删除jpVoicePack_TWclient_patch_0816文件夹,然后重新下载jpVoicePack_TWclient_patch_240117.rar,将压缩包内文件夹解压到Mods文件夹中

240418更新:
为方便后续维护,重新对文件进行了打包,需重新下载,文件格式为rar自解压,已下载过的用户请删除先前文件

下载(Download) https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1YIrirIV_BV1EmnrZOF7yWdOnaCaeatvY?usp=sharing
部分文件正在重新上传,请耐心等待。Some files are being re uploaded, please wait for a moment

Last edited:

pogram

Cricket
Is there any software that can extract Japanese voice files?

Is it possible to extract directly from the Japanese UE4 archives?

Jones777

Cricket

niqe

Cricket
I just use umodel to extract files from JP UE4 client's pak in X:\UE4\BNSR\Content\Paks, in this thread https://www.bnsbuddy.com/threads/introduction-to-texture-modding-for-bns-ue4-updated-12-7-2022.2724/
File list: form 'Pak_Num_Default_1-WindowsNoEditor.pak' to 'Pak_Num_Default_37-WindowsNoEditor.pak'
Hi! - Im currently trying extracting NA voice to be applied to TW.
Got some few questions tho;

1) After extracting the NA files, yknow to create an ENG voicepack. Im figuring things out and is it as simple as replacing NA files onto the extracted TW files and repacking them?
How about the cutscenes?

2) If an updates comes up with new contents and all, does it only affects on the files with later numbers which is currently file 'Pak_Num_Default_37-WindowsNoEditor.pak' or it affects randomly/all?

Jones777

Cricket
Updated
Post automatically merged:

Hi! - Im currently trying extracting NA voice to be applied to TW.
Got some few questions tho;

1) After extracting the NA files, yknow to create an ENG voicepack. Im figuring things out and is it as simple as replacing NA files onto the extracted TW files and repacking them?
How about the cutscenes?

2) If an updates comes up with new contents and all, does it only affects on the files with later numbers which is currently file 'Pak_Num_Default_37-WindowsNoEditor.pak' or it affects randomly/all?
This conversation was generated by GPT.
I'm sorry for the late response. I hope the following answers can help you. If you have any more questions, please continue to ask.

1. First, you need to extract the corresponding voice files from the English client using the export option in umodle. If you're not sure which files are voice files, you can unpack the Japanese voice pack files and extract the English voice files based on their contents. After extraction, replace the files in the unpacked Japanese voice pack with the extracted English voice files, and repackage them.
  2. If the game has content updates, you can only determine which files have been updated by comparing the modification times of the files. For example, in the Taiwan server update, besides the new "Pak_Num_Default_38-WindowsNoEditor.pak" file, the Default_36 and Default_37 files have also been modified, and even Default_1 has been modified. Therefore, I strongly recommend backing up the current game files once, so that they can be compared after the update.

Last edited:

niqe

Cricket
Updated
Post automatically merged:

This conversation was generated by GPT.
I'm sorry for the late response. I hope the following answers can help you. If you have any more questions, please continue to ask.

1. First, you need to extract the corresponding voice files from the English client using the export option in umodle. If you're not sure which files are voice files, you can unpack the Japanese voice pack files and extract the English voice files based on their contents. After extraction, replace the files in the unpacked Japanese voice pack with the extracted English voice files, and repackage them.
  2. If the game has content updates, you can only determine which files have been updated by comparing the modification times of the files. For example, in the Taiwan server update, besides the new "Pak_Num_Default_38-WindowsNoEditor.pak" file, the Default_36 and Default_37 files have also been modified, and even Default_1 has been modified. Therefore, I strongly recommend backing up the current game files once, so that they can be compared after the update.
Hey thanks for the response. I don't have enough space for another BnS game at the moment (500GB storage space sadge).

So each region has different file number for their voice files and there's no telling except by going through manually.
I will try once I upgrade my storage. For now, I'll just keep this in mind.

Thanks bud!!

Top Bottom