• Hi Guest! To get rid of ads on the page, please consider donating through user upgrades or other methods.

❤ Sakura ❤ Clan of Lyns

Dad

Adventurer
Modder
Donator
Super Casual clan in Both Cerulean Order & Crimson Legion

Second Clan is "Sakuras"
----------------------------
Note
- Mains characters only.
- Have Manners, don't care how perverted you are just have manners and be chill for my sake and others. You don't want people mistreating you so do the same. Also don't be like the NA/EU community with that one track mind (Go raiding with randoms, you'll see what I mean)
----------------------------
I'm a pvper, tho I rarely pvp or pve anymore because the game went down hill after 45 cap with legendary weapons NO ONE wanted when people cried out in the very first stream our region did , and unbalanced unfair play skills in pvp.....to which is still broken to this day. I'm pretty much done with the game you can say, but i'm still around due to my characters and other things. If people need help with anything i'll try my best helping them.

Also for people who join I "empty" maps people can explore, take photos or whatever you need doing. I.E
Screenshot_210820_002.jpg
Screenshot_210818_004.jpg Screenshot_210818_005.jpg

Being a long time player you learn a few things over the years. Whenever people want to explore empty versions of maps (depends) for photos or to idle, whatever. I'll set up warps for everyone to go in and hangout. I have many places people can explore but note 90% is 45 content since i'm not into 50 and over nonsense nc created.

Last edited:
Top Bottom